Wednesday, February 24, 2010

23 February 2010 - Daily News and Updates

Hi guys! Today I received my regular payouts from various programs, and I'd just like to note that I've joined a new program called Affluent-Market, and it's currently doing just fine with a lot of nice features like SMS verification pin and phone support.

Here are the list of programs that paid me:

Dragadox, Euronanoinvest, FxStar, GeniusFunds, OneDailyPro, Mandarin-Invest, Infinitiva and TopFinancial.

It's hard for me not to recommend
Dragadox and Euronanoinvest right now, as they are both new programs, which means greater opportunity for you to get in and make some nice profits for yourself, yet they have continually improved on many fronts. One such improvement that has been most noticeable and significant is the addition of instant payout on LibertyReserve. I appreciate the fact that the admins of both programs continue their efforts to push their programs to higher heights.

Affluent-Market is a beautiful site that I joined just a few days ago. Payouts are instant on LR as well, and the security is absolutely top notch. You have the option of adding your phone number during signup, and what they do with your number is — whenever you want to withdraw, Affluent-Market will send you a verification pin via text message. Once you input the pin, BOOM! Money goes into your LR account instantly. The admin never fails me thus far..So that's a very good sign..

OneDailyPro is a great performer as well, even though they're now about 4 months old and yet still showing no signs of slowing down. The admin has recently extended the registration of the site's domain name, and there have been various subtle, but highly welcomed improvements made to the site as well, most noticeably is the site's template. Another recommended program.

TopFinancial is another awesome program that I just can't get enough of! The payouts are now averaging between 1.1 - 1.3% daily, and I like to see that as it shows the site is growing nice and steady without the usual growth spurts that other sites experience. Protected by BlockDos, downtimes are virtually non-existent for TopFinancial, and I always get my payouts on time. Two-thumbs up for TopFinancial!

Another great program that paid me instantly for my 1-month investment with 100% compounding is
FxStar. I like the script, I like the support, I like the payment plans, and I like the hosting. What else can I say? A true 5-star program. Well, I'm sure many of you guys have already heard of the great things about FxStar, so I'll just skip that part:D

I've just joined several new programs these last few days, and I'm still monitoring them. WIll post more information about them if I think the sites are good. But I'll definitely post up a review of
Affluent-Market soon, within a day or two, as I think it's a great program and it definitely deserves more publicity.

That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment