Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 February 2010 - InfantFunds Review and Other News

NOT PAYING ANYMORE

Hi guys! Today I'll be reviewing a new site, "toddler site" in my words, and the name really does reflect that..Lol..As a matter of fact, it was launched just a day earlier, and yet the growth is absolutely phenomenal. Well, I, like many, think that despite what the name suggests, this program is managed by an experienced admin and this one has potential to go all-the-way. Without further ado, today's review is:
InfantFunds!


InfantFunds Technology

As I'm committed to introducing only the most promising sites in the industry, I would be putting my foot in my mouth if I say InfantFunds is just another HYIP that doesn't deserve your money. Yes, the site states that income is generated through forex trading, and the funds are managed by a team of financial experts who hold Masters' degrees and have had several years of experience in forex trading. Yes, the site does mention proprietory trading strategies that guarantee your return. But I really have to argue that this one shouldn't be overlooked! Read on to find out more..

Even though
InfantFunds was just launched yesterday, it's already on to a very positive head start. First of all, the admin has already purchased a sticky thread on MMG, which is a great way to promote a site in my opinion. I myself don't browse any more than 3 pages into MMG, so if there's a good site laying around that's not shown on the first 3 pages, then it won't get reviewed.

Well, so far so good for the advertising department. What about substance?
InfantFunds has lots to offer as well. First of all, InfantFunds is hosted on BlockDos, which, once again, I must reiterate that it's one of the best in the market right now. However, please do not mistaken this for a guarantee that a program will last. A HYIP is still just that--a HYIP. No matter what hosting or addition feature is used on a site, there's still the possibility of things going south. Nonetheless, the reason I mention these stuff, ie. hosting, script and Ddos protection is it shows how much effort an admin puts into running his program. So, for this section of the game, InfantFunds has an A for security.

Moving on,
InfantFunds is hosted by Staminus, which in my opinion is another great hosting server. Not the best by any means, but one of the better ones. What caught my attention was InfantFunds has 6 name servers, whereas a regular site only has 2. What does this mean? Well, in the event that one of InfantFunds' servers go down, you can still log into your account by using another domain. In other words, no worries about downtimes. =D

InfantFunds has purchased 2 years of service for their domain name, which isn't something commonly done by a regular HYIP. Even though a domain name doesn't cost much (a typical one goes for $9.99 at GoDaddy.com), there's still the extra credibility added there as it shows the admin at least has the intention of running this program for 2 years minimum. I can't guarantee that it will, but at the very minimum InfantFunds will, hopefully, ring in some decent profit to you if you join early.

Enough of boring stuff, let's go on to payment plans!
InfantFunds offers a weekly plan and a monthly plan. However, each plan has subcategories. The weekly plan is subbed into two plans: 9.5% weekly and 12.50% weekly. The minimum for 9.5%-Weekly plan is $20, and caps at $5000.. The 12.50%-Weekly plan starts at a minimum of $5,001 and caps at $20,000. The monthly plan is subbed into 50% monthly and 60% monthly. For the 50%-Monthly plan, the minimum goes all the way up to $100, and caps at $5,000; whereas the 60%-Monthly plan goes from $5,001 to $50,000. Both plans start at reasonable amounts, and unless you're a big investor who's willing to drop several thousand dollars in just a HYIP, I think you will be most likely interested in the 9.5% weekly plan or the 50% monthly plan. In my opinion, weekly plan edges over monthly plan in terms of fund security, because it is such a long wait for the 50% to be credited to your account, and at the same time, you're not earning exactly that much more from the monthly plan either. 9.50% x 4(assume that a particular month has only 4 months) = 38%. Well, that is a 12% difference, but I'm not willing to wait 1 whole month just to earn 12% more.

Currently, only 4 payment processors are accepted, namely LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, StrictPay and AlertPay. It's nice to see that AlertPay is added to the list, but I would proceed with caution if I were you because AlertPay has been highly sensitive to businesses of this nature recently. There are many cases where AlertPay shuts down the admin's account entirely without any prior notice. So, I'd say wait a few more days for things to play out, or probably even invest with a different payment processor entirely as it's not worth risking your money. The administration is willing to add more payment processors if there are many requests from the members.

One thing I'd like to note here is the site uses original text, and I can say that with firm conviction because, well, the site's grammar checker is definitely not doing a great job! If you read through the page, you will notice there are several, sometimes numerous, grammatical errors splashed all over the place..Lol..I'm not a grammar police, but it's just something interesting that I thought would be funny to note.

Overall, I sense that
InfantFunds is more than an infant program; it provides sustainable payment plans, and has a good, solid hosting. I haven't had the chance to talk to the support yet, so I can't say too much about the support system. But nonetheless, this program gets a definite yes from me =D

Other News:

I'm sorry to announce that CommonsenseInvest is now officially Not Paying. I've received several reports from my referrals that they're not getting paid, and many others on forums are posting that they have not received payment since the last 2 days. My support ticket to the admin is still unanswered, and I think this is signal that they have gone with the wind. It is my bad that I've not seen this coming earlier because I thought they would've lasted just a tad longer. The first cycle is not even over yet. I hope no one lost too much money on this one.

Underwatersurf is progressing so well right now that it has announced its first lottery winner today! I was just a tad too late in joining the lottery, but I've purchased a stack of lottery tickets so that i stand a higher chance of winning. My strategy is to buy half the amount of the total tickets just before the lottery drawing, and that way I'll increase my chances of winning to 50% :P It's not an investment to be exact--just something I like to do for fun :p Here's the newsletter:

Hello Sailors,
Before anyone worries let me get the Not So Good News off first. This news is only bad for the one member we found with dual accounts Yes he/she was very slick using different LR accounts to fund and withdraw. But our system logs all IP addresses loging in and out

Just like the forums we all love, here at UWS having dual accounts with out contacting us before you deposit with proof that there are two people on the same IP is 100% against UWS TOS an any other site for that matter. Making referral commission off yourself by referring yourself is cheating UWS and cheating other members. The good new is that this happens that member, all accounts they own get suspended, no questions asked and their funds and credits get added to the UWS lottery for members to win 1 time per month.

If any bad comments about us popup in the forum in the next couple days they will most likely come from these two members:
user: howcan howcanz
Logged IP Address: 85.17.249.132 ***BUSTED***

User: Yukixiah
Logged IP Address: 85.17.249.132 ***BUSTED***


In other good news we actually have a lottery winner I want to congratulate UWS member DougTheMan. You have won $230 + 20,000 credits.

The 7 day referral contest ends today at 11:59PM. We are going to go by Captain Carlos\\\'s time which means in his time zone it is about 10am right now. After the contest end please give a few hours as I have to check each members account to see if we have any winners.

I am going to start processing the first block of payments for the 3rd and pay out the our UWS Lottery Winner I want to thank everyone who bought tickets

Happy Sailing
Admiral Smalls


And another latest newsletter:

Hello Sailors,

Well the new UWS 2% Daily Forever Plan started. I am happy so say that a few members have signed up. Everyone should check this out because you can have this plan running that requires NO surfing at the same time as the regular autosurf plan

What this means is if you sign up in the new plan and you are in the autosurf plan you would be making a total of 14% daily combined instead of just 12% by being in one plan. Doesn\\\'t that sound the like the most wonderful thing you heard yet

For anyone that invests in the new plan whether you are new member or not, you get a $5 bonus on top of your first spend into this program and this special lasts until 11:59 PM EST on Friday

I just finished up the last of the payments for the today the 3rd. I want to thank all members who have been posting their payments in the forums and on the monitors for UWS.

I also want to say I am sorry that I have less and less time to see you all in the forums. But UWS is growing and I need to be here to maintain its growth, the trading for the 2% daily plan and your payments that get processed all day long

Happy Sailing

Admiral Smalls

WaterInvestment is still doing great, IncoForex, AtoxFinance and Paramount Profits are doing fine as well. A member of Paramount Profits complaint that he did not receive his payout for more than 24 hours just now, but I don't think that's a red flag by any means because the site is obviously new, and the admin is a green hand too. So it'll take a while before things settle down, and I trust this site will last much much longer than any regular one.

I've just joined several new programs today, and I hope to get some feedback from admins soon! These programs are Harmonic Market, Profitsgarden and AtlanticProfit.

Harmonic Market in my opinion is very unique, and absolutely attractive. There's a host of different features that are exclusive to this program, and the hosting is good too. I look forward to reviewing this program in a few days' time..
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment