Saturday, February 6, 2010

6 February 2010 - ForexNetClub Review and Other News

Hi guys! Sorry I didn't post any updates yesterday because I was on the road and the Wifi service from Sprint was really horrible. Not that I'm placing the blame on Sprint, but I was expecting them to at least deliver some service as I'm a paying subscriber. But none of that luxury while I was on the road, and the service bar was literally null during the whole trip!

But enough of that rant, I'm now finally caught up with my work and a review of a new mid/long-term HYIP that was launched a few days ago. It's called ForexNetClub, or the abbreviated name FNC, (reminded me of GNC, a health supplement store :p) and it has some really good prospects to offer.

ForexNetClub Ltd.

First of all, there's this all-trustworthy Blockdos hosting that caught my attention. As usual, I have good faith in programs that hire such a service. Not that this is a surefire way of knowing whether a program will last long or not, but at least it is a fairly accurate indication of whether the admin has plans of going for the long run. The reason, or reasons I should say, that I think BlockDos is a good indication is:
1) They're not cheap! Unless a program has at least some reserve in it, there's no way any average HYIP could afford such hosting
2) They're the best in the industry

ForexNetClub utilizes a licensed script from GoldCoders, which comes as a surprise to me because the script has been heavily modified, and I bet even the original programmers would be honored to claim the script as their own. Lol..At first I thought it was custom script, which would've added that tad more of credibility to their site :p Nonetheless, a customized Goldcoders' script would do the same as well.

There are currently 3 payment plans on offer:

109% after 2 weeks (14 calendar days) min: $50, max: $2000
128% after 4 weeks (28 calendar days) min: $50, max: $5000
191% after 8 weeks (56 calendar days) min:$50, max:$10000

All the plans pay upon expiry, which means there are no daily payouts, and you will only receive a lump sum of the payout to your account balance upon maturity. Note that your principal is already included in the ROI. One feature I'd like to take note of is you can cancel your investment at anytime with a 10% fee surcharge. It's something fairly new in the industry, and most programs that have such a feature would only include it for plans that run much longer, eg: 180 days or 210 days.

As the plans are calculated on calendar days, this means you can withdraw your profit + principal in exactly 14 days for the 1st plan, 28 days for the 2nd, and 56 days for the 3rd. There's also a compounding option, although this one doesn't mean daily compounding. This means compounding after your plan expires. You can choose anywhere from 25% to 100% compounding.

Payment processors: only 1 payment processor is accepted currently, and that's, you guessed it, LibertyReserve. It strikes me sometimes to see such promising sites that only offer one type of payment processor. Well, even though this isn't entirely a con, I wouldn't consider it a pro either. Most investors choose either StrictPay, AlertPay or LibertyReserve. Although restricting the payment processors to only one would dramatically reduce workload, there's still much to desire in terms of flexibility. Personally, I don't like to operate with LibertyReserve as they don't provide any buyer security (us) and that would enable all those HYIP admins to do whatever they desire with our hard-earned money. However, most of us investors are forced to use LibertyReserve as it is, truth to be told, the universal currency in HYIP world. Not trying to imply anything about this program as I honestly think it's a good one; merely stating the dilemma most investors share with me.

In a nutshell, ForexNetClub has much to offer, and I am quite impressed to find the support system is very robust as well. You can reach them via Mail (quite literally, mailing by paper. Not email..Lol), Email (you can send emails to admin, support, or even advertisement), Live Chat, or even by completing an online form. FNC also offers 8% referral commission for active recruiters, and they don't require head hunters to have active deposits with them! I know this would be great news for some of you guys, so hooray to that! :D

FNC gets my approval seal, so what do you guys think? Please leave a comment or a note on the chat bar. I'd love to hear from you guys!

Other News:

Underwatersurf is slowly, but surely growing to be one of the innovative and game-changing sites online right now. They've moved progressively from an autosurf to a hybrid HYIP-Autosurf. I've not seen many successful transitions, and truth to be told, there are not many cases to take precedence as well, but Underwatersurf is definitely going in the right direction. I have personally invested a small test spend in the 2% daily forever plan, and it's paying me as usual. No red flags on this one, so join up if you guys like this program too!

For some of you who didn't read the update from SazaInvestments, the withdrawal button is closed until next Tuesday due to some auditing errors. As always, it's always to see communication from admins. They have been performing flawlessly since I joined about 4 months ago, and now I'm completely in profit, and I'm just playing around with my profit.

Paramount Profits, unfortunately, has showed various signs that it's going down. I've not heard from the admin, William for quite a few days even though I've submitted numerous support tickets, and I don't think he'll be online anytime soon either. It's not recommended to invest with this program anymore. It's such a pity to see a good program with good prospects to go down so early, after just about 14 days online.

My guess: The admin started with a good intention to run a good program. But as this is his first venture online, things must've gone wrong here and there (Possibly he paid too much to monitors or forums for advertisement) and left too little in the reserve for payouts or his supposed "forex trading". I'd like to hear from him soon, if he ever does come online again.

It's been a quiet time online these few days, as I've progressively moving away from short-term high ROI programs, and sticking to the long-term ones which I know will continue to pay for a long period of time.

As we all know, these long-term programs don't make a name for themselves for daily updates, unlike short-term HYIPs that rely on fresh new funds for their high ROI payouts.

I'll see you guys tomorrow with some more latest news! Stay tuned folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment