Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 February 2010 - 247Shack Review and Other News

NOT PAYING ANYMORE


Hi guys! I've been warned many times to stay away from autosurfs, (for good reasons) however, this time I just have to recommend a good program. The program's called 247Shack, and it offers a mid-term somewhat low ROI. But that's not the primary reason I think it'll last for a while; I've many friends who are currently involved in this program, and they have been really accurate in predicting the lifespans of many programs in the past.

247Shack

I'll just like to let you know I've personally invested $440 in this one, and that's a huge leap of faith for me — I wouldn't invest that much if I didn't believe it will pay me.

Ok, moving on to various aspects of the program.

1. Hosting and Script

247Shack uses the all-popular Gotenks script which had been used in the past by sites like Pac4All, ParamountProfits and Adsxtreme. I do not associate 247Shack's administration with the admins who scammed as scripts are readily available online, and it's not an exclusive commodity which can only be used by 1 admin. I like Gotenks script as I personally think it's really easy to navigate, and it has relatively fewer flaws compared to scripts like GoldCoders. As Gotenks script is used, this means you can only invest in blocks of $5, which means you can invest from a minimum of $5 and in increments of $5, eg. $10, $15, and $23 $25...

247Shacks is hosted by Staminus, and it's on a dedicated server as well. Security-wise, Staminus is definitely a renowned high performer in its field, so there's not much concern on that.

If it were Koddos, however, I'd be more careful........But let's not go to that :p

2. Payment Plans

247Shack offers 2 types of payment plans: Expiry and Daily.

  1. 6% Daily for 20 Days(Daily Plan)
    • Net Profit: 20%
    • Min: $5 Max: $5,000
    • Pays daily

  2. 8% per day for 15 Days (Expiry Plan)
    • Net Profit: 20%
    • Min: $5 Max: $5, 000
    • Pays upon expiry

As you may have noticed, these 2 plans pay the same exact net profit, which is a healthy 20%, but the daily plan takes slightly longer to complete 1 full cycle. To be exact, the daily plan takes 5 days longer to complete 1 full cycle, and as it pays 6% daily, it'd take you approximately 13 days to 16 days to recuperate your seed money. If you consider the risk/profitability ratio there, 15 days to get 120% seems like a better deal. But it's not.

Why?

Because truth be told, nothing lasts forever. I have confidence in this program, but we never know what other external variables that might affect 247Shack's health, eg: Ddos attacks, chaotic mess from payment processors, etc.. And to win in HYIP, it's all about managing your risks and maximizing your profits. Inevitably, a daily plan is the most suitable avenue to take then. For demonstration purposes, let's say 247Shack scams after 10 days, then we would've at least recuperated 60% of our funds, which is always better than losing everything.

3. Payment Processors

Currently, there are 4 payment processors accepted, namely LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney, SolidTrustPay, and StrictPay. I think that basically covers most of the more popular payment processors used in the industry. A wise decision from the admin, I must say, to not include AlertPay, because as I mentioned, you never know what externalities might occur. And I've seen my share of programs being screwed up because AlertPay decided to invalidate the admin's account at last minute.

4. Customer Service

As of this writing, there's only 1 means of communication available: By submitting an email form. This is by no means the best (read most effective) communication method, but the lack of instant support is made up by prompt responses from the admin. I submitted a support mail to the admin today, inquiring about my account's status, and I received a lightning-fast reply within minutes. That really opened my eyes, and I'm further convinced that the admin's really serious about running this program.

5. Other Essential Factors

Besides all the basic info you can find online, there are several other critical factors that play their own roles in determining a program's lifespan. In this case, 247Shack has the support of many experienced members, and this essentially means that it's growing by word of mouth; most programs usually spend a lot in order to get people to notice their sites. Where does all the advertising fund come from? Well, you've guessed it. The program's reserve pool.

Therefore, I really like 247Shack, in many parts because it's more of a people-program, rather than an advertisement-intensive program that forces information down members' throat, and hoping that they'll eventually jump on the bandwagon. As funds are not spent on advertisement, that means more money to go around for members, and this, needless to say, (but I'll say it anyway because I'm a big talker :p) means longevity for the program.

Other News:

There have been numerous posts on forums regarding FxStar's pending status, and the admin has already sent out a newsletter today informing members of the current situation. Seems like there's been a problem with their script, and in my opinion, this shouldn't be something you should be too concerned about, as I think FxStar has long ways to go, and I've just been paid $200+ yesterday. In fact, there had been problems already when I tried to withdraw yesterday, but it got fixed in the end. I got my payments instantly in 2 separate withdrawals of $100+ each. But just for safety's sake, let's not invest there for now until the issues are fixed. Here's the newsletter:

Dear partners! In the last 3 days we had some problems with our security, that’s why we had to put many withdrawals into pending status. We had these problems before and we have solved them. So you don’t have to worry about that. We will start our normal work in 1 day.

I recently joined this autosurf, which is managed by GnD himself, and I thought he was a reliable admin. I was wrong. His program, called FastCashSurf, was initially paying 8% a day for 20 days, and I invested in his few other program prior to this one, so I thought it was gonna be a good round at least. Well, what do you know? After I invested, 3 days later the admin stopped paying, and removed all payouts to cash balance. I would suggest not to invest in this program. Here's a newsletter from him trying to fix things now, and I doubt things will make a change for the better:

I AM REWRITING THE SCRIPT AT 3% AND ALL CURRENT UPGRADES WILL BE TRANSFERRED WITH NO LOSS TO THE NEW PLAN I SHOULD HAVE EVRYTHING IN PLACE BY THE WEEKEND. YOU CAN UPGRADE NOW AND KEEP IN MY THAT UPGRADES TODAY WILL PAY 8% AND AUTOMATICALLY SWITCH AND PAYOUT 3% ONCE SYSTEM IS CHANGED OVER. SO YOU ACTUALLY CAN MAKE OVER 180% ON ANY UPGRADES YOU MAKE BETWEEN NOW AND SATURDAY.
YOU WILL STILL HAVE THAT 100.00 UPGRADE IN ITS ENTIRETY, THUS A DAILY PAYOUT OF 3.00 FOR 60 DAYS! THIS WILL WORK AND YOU NEED CONDUCT BUSINESS AS IF IT ALREADY TRANSPIRED. I WILL HAVE SOME HEADACHES ON THE ALERTPAY UPGRADES THAT ARE UNDER 40.00 SO PLEASE TRY AND UPGRADE YOUR ALERTPAY UPGARDES TO EXCEED 40.00.

Sometimes changes are what is needed even though it might not be a popular amongst you all it is whats best for all. No one will lose and at 3% for 60 days the payouts are very easy to make. Look at this on 5,000.00 my daily out going will only be 150.00 far easier to do then 400.00 when people dont upgrade like the old days. If your with me then show your support make a upgrade and post it.

I also am switching servers as this one just dont produce enough up time. All these changes will take place by saturday. I will be deleting any accounts that are not active this will aleviate some of the wasted data space. You want your account kept open you will need make at least a 10.00 upgrade. For SOLID TRUST PAY send to my user account which is fastcashsurf

Thank you GnD

Another program that's problematic, for me at least as I see some members being paid, is 4RealCash, which was reviewed a few days prior. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with the program itself as members are getting paid, but it's the admin whom I'm concerned about. He blocked my account without any prior notification or justification, and he doesn't respond to my emails right after I invested. As I mentioned in my review, he is the brother of GnD, and like an old chip from the block (well, not exactly, but just an analogy :p), he emulates his brother just as well. This is a rotten admin trying to scam everyone, so I would suggest not to invest in any program that utilizes similar scripts, as all the experienced investors in the industry know who runs them.

I've received news from UnderWaterSurf today, an autosurf that was paying 12% for 12 days until they were hacked by a gang of hackers called Butabi Crew. Well, the admins told me they will start a new program, with the name unconfirmed yet, that will be hosted on BlockDos.. Still no news with respect to whether or not the members who lost will be credited, but I'll keep you guys posted on any news I get.

Ok, I got paid by several programs today:

As some of you probably know by now, I'm doing 100% compounding on HarmonicMarket and WaterInvestment. Just because I don't post payouts from these programs as often as I'd like, that doesn't mean I don't think they're good programs. In fact, I believe they're really good quality programs, and I invested the amount I can afford to lose, and doing 100% compounding just seems a lot more fun to me =D

That's all for today folks! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment