Friday, March 12, 2010

12 March 2010 - SMI Talk First Edition

Hi guys!

Today's the unveiling of SMI Talk ™, which discusses my personal investment strategy, my hot top programs for the week and the programs that are going doooooooowwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn. And just to get things started, I'll proceed with my investment strategy.

Currently I'm in several programs at once for a simple reason: fund diversity. They always say, "never put all your eggs in one basket", so I've taken heed. Anyway, out of the dozen or so programs I'm in, I can wholeheartedly recommend only several programs that I think will be around for a while.

Recommended Programs & Strategy:
Euronanoinvest. This program was launched nearly a month ago, and already it has achieved results that are comparable to bigger programs like TopFinancial and GeniusFunds. Euronanoinvest offers 1.4% daily for 160 business days, 1.6% daily for 140 business days and 1.8% daily for 120 business days. You can read the review here. I've done a little research on it via several forums and listing monitors, and I find that I'm not the only one who thinks Euronanoinvest has a shot at going for the touchdown — a substancial number of investors are putting in large sums of money into the program. In my opinion, the instant payout is definitely a sweetener, and given the site's professionally designed look and sustainable payout plan, it's a no-brainer for me. 4.5/5

Dragadox. I think Dragadox is performing just as well as EuronanoInvest, although advertisement-wise, Euronanoinvest is still edging ahead by an inch. Note that Euronanoinvest has invested in sticky threads on various forums and banners; Dragadox has yet to purchase a sticky on MMG. Nonetheless, the site's hosted on Dragonara, which is one of the industry leaders in its own field, and I expect the program to continue for a long time. 4/5

TopFinancial. Currently, TopFinancial is my best program on the list. They have been paying without any hiccups for the last 200+ days, and I expect to see them around for a much longer time. You can read the review here. I've personally invested $1000 in this one, which pays 1.8% daily as I've just achieved the threshold for the 2nd plan, and I'll be doing 100% compounding for quite some time. I have confidence in them, and I think it shouldn't be a problem for them to continue past May. Looking at posts on various forums and the RCB amount from listing monitors, it reveals the program's true status, which is growing on a steady rate, and judging from the growth rate, I'm convinced that TopFinancial indeed has a chance of surpassing even those HYIP greats like GeniusFunds. 5/5

Program that climbed the rank this week: Harmonic Market
Honestly, I didn't expect HarmonicMarket to receive such a huge response from the market. I was attracted to the custom script and low ROI. The script itself is a huge factor for me, because everything is custom-designed, and the texts are original as well. Add to that an integrated forum and BLockDos hosting just makes it a no-brainer for me. I predict they'll last for quite a while due to the enormous support from members, aggressive advertising and low ROI.

Humpty Dumpty this week: InfantFunds
Seems like this one's gone with the wind as I have not received my payout for last week's profit. On paper, the program looks like a solid performer, and it was even listed on sticky thread for several weeks, if my memory serves me right. Yet again, nothing is certain in this industry, so I guess InfantFunds just didn't get enough support(read funds) from members to keep the program up. Note that they're using BlockDos, and the monthly fee starts from $1000 and up.

That's all for the First Edition of SMI Talk™! See you guys later today with the latest news and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment