Sunday, March 14, 2010

14 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily News

Today's news and updates:

HarmonicMarket, the program that moved up the rank in my previous edition of SMI Talk ™ recently sent out a newsletter in its integrated forum informing of the latest update on its current status. Apparently, the government of Belize announced a day prior that HarmonicMarket is not licensed to carry out any trading activities. Nonetheless, the administration of HarmonicMarket is quick to come up with a response, which results in the selling of HarmonicMarket to one of Clover Projects Ltd's top traders. Essentially, investors are not directly affected by this development, but for the administration of HarmonicMarket, this marks a new milestone as they are now both financially and operationally independent of their parent company. Here's the newsletter:

HARMONIC MARKET PRESS RELEASE
HARMONIC MARKET, a division of Belize registered "CLOVER PROJECTS LTD", has been sold following announcement from the government of Belize that marketing your investment program as an HYIP requires licenses we did not originally anticipate needing.

A private investor, in fact one of our top investors, has bought the division whole and is now in the process of spinning it off as its own company. We will have more news as the situation progresses.

Apparently, the government of Belize believes that if you market your real investment program as an HYIP, even without doing the usual of in- and out-exchanging of digital currency, this makes you an HYIP. So rather than cease our current successful marketing campaign, Clover Projects LTD has agree to restructure, and sell the HARMONIC MARKET division to a private investor.

Please do not be alarmed. All our traders, from Paulo S to James Z. to Paul A., are still onboard. Our support staff and office still exists in Panama City. Our program is still running, in fact better than ever! This is just a necessary restructuring in order to comply with the laws of our country of origin.

We'd like to thank all of our current investors, and we will be announcing the new corporate structure shortly, as well as announcing our new owner.

My personal take on this is we all know how this game goes. HarmonicMarket is an undeniably good program with a great administration pulling the strings behind the show. From my point of view, member support is the one, single pivotal factor in determining which program goes up, and which goes down. Hence, if we continue to see the support HarmonicMarket is receiving right now, I foresee a bright future for them in many months to come.

Unfortunately, things are not looking as positive as I would like from GeniusFunds. The site has been down for the last 24 hours, and members are in panic-mode across all the major forums such as TalkGold, MoneyMakerGroup and DreamTeamMoney. As much as it saddens me to see things progress in such a manner, I have to announce that GeniusFunds is now on Paying Selectively status, and please do not invest there anymore.

GeniusFunds has had its share of ups and downs, but this hurdle seems to be the biggest yet for them. And couple that with the April hearing in Canada, it is not difficult to guess what would ensue.

Today I had a small issue with withdrawal from Dragadox. I talked to the admin, and he told me that if I want to withdraw via LR, a 30% withdrawal fee applies. Therefore, I had to use my AlertPay account, and payout was processed within an hour.

HugMoney and General-income both paid me upon expiry today! I received a sum of $202.5 from HugMoney, and $225 from General-Income for the 10-day plan. I wouldn't recommend investing in HugMoney now because I've heard some people complaining about pending withdrawal today. Even though my payout is in my account already, I still feel it's only appropriate to warn you guys.

For General-income, I think perhaps the 3-day plan and 5-day plan are still worth going for it. I'm offering this 150% RCB for today only if you invest in the **3-day plan** under me! So join now and send me an email to get your 150% RCB!

**ONLY FOR 3-DAY PLAN

That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment