Saturday, March 27, 2010

27 March 2010 - ProsperityWallet Review

NOT PAYING

Hi guys! Today I bring forth a program that will hopefully make your wallet prosper, as do your health and online money-making career. ProsperityWallet is the name, and 12 days online has it been. I like this program a lot for various reasons, which I'll discuss further in the review. But before we start, I'd like to mention that I offer a referral cash back of 80% if you join under me. Eg: If you sign up under me and invest $100, the commission I receive is 5% = $5. I will pay you $4 to thank you for joining under me. :D Essentially, you will be making $25 (after 5 days) + $4 = $29!

Anyhoo, let's not get carried away....yet :p


ProsperityWallet

ProsperityWallet offers only 1 plan, and I think that's quite enough for the program to attract its own investor base. ProsperityWallet offers a lucrative 125% after 5 days with principal already included in the payout. Note that this is an upon-expiry investment, which means your total profit will be credited after 5 days. At first glance, I didn't think too much about the plan as I was focused more on the design and hosting. But after doing some calculation, ProsperityWallet giving you a chance to earn 150% in 10 days, which is a very, very, very lucrative payout. In fact, you can earn more than 150% in 10 days if you choose to compound your investment upon expiry. You can do so from the back office, and that saves you the receiving fees, which maximizes your profit at the end of the day.

Payment processors accepted are above average as they accept LibertyReserve, AlertPay, StrictPay, PerfecMoney and GlobalDigitalPay. A healthy mix of different payment processors will definitely be a huge boon for the program in the long run as they have a smoother cashflow as compared to a program that accepts only LibertyReserve. You can choose to either deposit via payment processor or from your cash balance, which brings us to a very pertinent information that you should take advantage of: compounding. As you can choose to reinvest from your cash balance, this saves both time and money. And it'll increase your profit as well. Example: If you invest $100 on the first day, you would've made $125 after 5 days. Say that you choose to reinvest the $125, you'll be making $156.25, which is 56.25% in 10 days! Of course, by utilizing such an investment strategy, you'll be exposing yourself to a much higher risk. But by proper risk-management, such as investing early in the game (it's only 12 days old, still a chance for you to make a profit) and using payment processors that allow chargebacks in case things go south. Arguably, the extra 6.25% may not be worth the risk. I'm just mooting another way of investing. At the end of the day, it is your money, so invest wisely is my best advice.

ProsperityWallet uses a licensed script from GoldCoders, a customized one in fact, and it's hosted by Staminus. I really like the template as it's clean, neat and quite an eye-candy in fact. An added touch on the latest transactions seems like a good marketing move on the admin's side as it will definitely be easier for investors to do their due diligence, ie checking out the latest withdrawals, how much people are putting in and such. I've tested it myself and seems like the stats are pretty accurate, as my investments are posted almost instantly. Likewise for withdrawals as well. There's another page that posts screenshots of withdrawal, and thus far the numbers seem to match up pretty well. Doesn't seem like self-made-up bogus screenshots to me, so that's another bonus for the admin. Kudos!

Perhaps it's worth noting that ProsperityWallet has its own forum on-site. The admin is relatively active on his own forum, as compared to on MoneyMakerGroup, Talkgold and DreamTeamMoney. In fact I think it'll be faster to contact him on ProsperityWallet's own forum. The easiest, and by far fastest way to contact the administration is by sending them a contact email. By clicking on the "Support" tab, the page will redirect to a contact form, and you can fill it up with your information and inquiry. Usually the admin replies within 24 hours. Sometimes within a few hours depending on the admin's online presence.

ProsperityWallet offers 5% referral commission for each person you recommend to the program. As such, I'd like to note again that I offer 8% of my referral commission to you if you join under me and make a deposit.

Points to note:
  • 125% after 5 days
  • Accepts AlertPay, which allows chargebacks
  • Active and robust support
  • Licensed GoldCoders' script
  • Compounding is offered
  • Only 12 days old

  • That's all for today folks! Wazzup™ Daily News will be posted later tonight. Thank you for reading!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment