Friday, March 19, 2010

19 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Unfortunately, Dragadox has decided to scam after just a few months online. Undeniably, the program was running smoothly up until a week ago when people just stopped depositing. Or at least that was what the admin told me when I asked him about the program's status. Even if Dragadox stopped receiving deposits, it wouldn't deter the admin from paying out regularly for at least a few more months, considering the low ROI the program was offering. Nonetheless, the admin has decided to walk away with $30k in his fat wallet, and he will be back soon with another HYIP. Until then, it's good bye to our hard-earned money. Please do not invest there any longer.


This month has been awful for the entire industry, as we're currently looking at the slow, painful death of a high ROI program that lasted for over 90 days online. Yes, I'm talking about HugMoney. Apparently, the admin has decided to change the dynamic pages on the Rate Us page to static pages, which means the monitors' images will show "Paying" at all times despite what the actual situation may be. This is definitely a major red flag, and I don't think the program will recover from this. Please do not invest there anymore.


General-Income is not showing any improvement at all, with a large number of members complaining of not being paid to their LR accounts. The admin has stopped replying to my emails as well, and I think this is the end of the road for them. Following the collapse of several programs that offered similar plans few months ago, I have come to notice that all these programs are connected in one way or another, which prompted me to investigate this matter. It came to my attention that a handful of members noticed already as well. One thing you should always take note is the hosting server. Programs such as WiredMoney, General-Income and IdealInv had similar plans, similar web designs and the same exact hosting server: Koddos. Therefore, whenever I see a program that's hosted by Koddos, I try to stay away and observe a little bit more before deciding whether or not I want to risk my money in that particular program. So I guess it's justified to move General-Income to Not Paying status now. So please do not invest there any longer.


As usual, Euronanoinvest and Affluent-Market paid me on time and I'm really satisfied with both programs. And not forgetting to mention is PurpleFundsPro which paid me within a reasonable timeframe as well. PurpleFundsPro has been paying me 4% daily consistently for a while now, and perhaps I'll give them another review in a few days to justify the quality of the program. I've been informed by some readers that PurpleFundsPro seems to be a much better program than what I have perceived. And after being with them for a while, I guess that is true.


That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment