Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily HYIP Updates

Today's news and updates:

GNI is officially closed today, much to the expectation of many investors. The program's been around for 3 years already, and I believe most, if not all, who joined early would've been in huge profit already. Nonetheless, for the hapless investors who joined late, the admin, Robert promised to process refunds soon (no dates are mentioned). Well, the demise of GNI marks the dawn of GNI-Version 2 (my own nickname for it. Lol) Robert claims that GNI-Version 2 has been planned for quite some time already, since last year in fact, and this one will be strictly Private. There are quite a few skepticals who insist that this is Robert's scheme to attract more funds, but I believe GNI has been an honest program thus far, and we can only wait and see what happens next. Here's the page-long newsletter from GNI today:

Greetings to the Most Loyal GNI Friends, Family & Associates and; Nemesis:

As I have mentioned in the forum, I have spent the last few days in Northern Cyprus trying desperately to obtain those funds which belong to us - members and principals of Goldnuggetinvest.com.

Besides myself, I have been privileged to be assisted by Counsel (one of our attorneys) to not just make a strong presence on behalf of some faceless arbitrage project; indeed, but to help me place a face on the thousands of loyal GNI Customers who have (rightfully or not) depended on our presence and weekly payments to:

1. pay the rent or mortgage,
2. pay doctor's bills,
3. pay for a family member's schooling,
4. retire in a manner that is consistent with the years of service provided to their employer,
5. take a well-deserved vacation with someone special or
6. have some peace of mind in these troublesome times.

Despite our best efforts, and monumental efforts were made by all concerned, we could not get the directors, regulators or oversight administrators to relent. There were several tactics employed, a couple of which were most creative, but it was of no use. We thought we may have a foot in the door, only to have it cut off. What I can say is we tried damn it....we tried our hardest; but we could not overcome this hurdle.

Without this income, we go in reverse. We have had suggestions, offers which included members giving us funds, members willing to delay the taking of payments, partial payments, the entire spectrum of suggestions; the reality is, however, these suggestions amount to a band-aid when in fact a tourniquet is called for.

I must, for the sake of the sanity of myself and my family, the GNI Team Members, the Principals and our most trusted customers, shut down Goldnuggetinvest.com effective immediately and permanently. This decision will not be reversed.

Refunds: Despite the 'disingenuous' overtones having made its way around the world of on-line investing, we will be refunding those members who are NOT in profit, an amount equal to 101.5% of their principal investment (this includes interest payments already received) rendering EVERY person who invested with us, more than whole as defined by Commonly Accepted Principles of Accounting. The instructions will be provided within the next 48-72 hours; will be straight-forward so this can be expedited.

The newGNI: GNI has the concept, the tools and the strategy somewhat perfected in the world of Sure-Bets. We will be making an announcement at 08:00 (GMT) on Friday, March 12 as it pertains to our future. We can give a hint: It will be a completely and totally PRIVATE program fashioned in a manner that is compliant in any and all world-wide jurisdictions with no limitations. This program has been in the planning stages for nine months and was to be run in parallel with GNI. Nothing more will be said until Friday.

Summary / Conclusion: I want to take a moment to thank all of you, our GNI family for all the kind words and support you have shown over the past several months. I never anticipated some of the hurdles which we had been forced to try to navigate. This program was my baby, you were my extended family. This program was a sense of pride, an attempt to help those of you who needed it the most. I have never, nor has my team, hid from reality; perhaps we were a bit over-confident, but our intentions were and always have been true.

Our next chapter will be very bright, very private, but very bright. I hope to see all of you join in the journey.

Thank you from my heart!

With kind regards,
Robert and the GNI Team

Personally, I wouldn't think twice about joining the next program for the simple reason that we can do much worse with our money. Unfortunately, I have to move Skinex to Not Paying today. Even though it was paying instantly for the past month with no issues whatsoever, the payments were selectively processed since yesterday, and no payouts have been issues today. The admin tried to alter the Rate Us page this morning by removing the monitors that displayed Not Paying, and only left the unsuspecting, or otherwise irresponsible, monitors on the page. (Note that it is a monitors duty to display a program's most recent status. Even if they left it on Paying for 1 extra day, you never know, some hapless chap might encounter this program and drop 1 grand without even knowing that the program's not paying anymore!

As it is, however, I see 5 programs are performing above and beyond my expectations right now.
I'll list them in descending order, based on my personal experience with the program:
  1. Euronanoinvest - Pays 1.4% daily for 160 business days. Instant Payouts. Daily withdrawal. Excellent support. And most importantly, no issues whatsoever after about a month online. Highly recommended!
  2. Dragadox - Pays 1.6% daily for 150 days. Instant Payouts. Daily withdrawal. Great hosting (Dragonara). Highly recommended as well!
  3. HarmonicMarket - 3.7% daily (principal included) for 30 days. Automated payouts. Great program with customized script. Highly Recommended!
  4. Affluent-Market - Pays 1.2% daily or 9.1% weekly. Instant Payouts with SMS-verification pin. Great security with SSL-encryption. Attractive plans and robust support. Recommended!
  5. OneDailyPro- Despite the fact they're almost half a year online now, the program's still as strong as a horse! The admin has implemented several changes to the site, but most of the changes are related to the visual aspect of the site, rather than the fundamental stuffs like script or payment plans. Recommended

  6. I've been paid regularly from these 5 sites, and they'll be my recommended programs to join right now.

    Besides, another top program that I think will rise to the same league as GeniusFunds and Infinitiva (my top 2 programs at the moment, but GeniusFunds is being re-evaluated again right now. More on that later) is TopFinancial. Honestly, I think TopFinancial is one of the best programs launched in the last year. TopFinancial is now about 162 days online (just about 2 weeks short of being half-a-year old), and I'm seeing huge deposits going into the program based on my research. No issues whatsoever, and support has been really robust. One of the few crucial criteria that I consider when I look at any program is the support system. No matter how attractive a site looks, or how lucrative the plans are, if the admin doesn't respond to support tickets, the site's as good as gone to me. So you can be rest assured that the programs I recommend have definitely passed my list of stringent criteria. I have just redeposited $200 into TopFinancial, and I plan to top it up to $1000 within the next week. Let me know if you have any concerns about this program.

    GeniusFunds had some problems today, again, with withdrawal. I heard some members complaining about their withdrawal being cancelled, but upon their 2nd request, the payment was processed instantly. Perhaps a script issue? I don't know. But one thing's for sure, such an incident at such an untimely situation is not making things any easier for GeniusFunds. Investors are panic-stricken by the hysteria in the industry right now, and a withdrawal issue will only cause even more panic. My take: Don't reinvest or compound your earnings for the moment. I don't feel comfortable with the way things are going, and I'll be pulling out my daily earnings from now onwards. I hope things will take a turn for the better, which I'm sure it definitely will if GeniusFunds survives the court trial in April. But that's only if GeniusFunds is still around that time.

    I've just joined a few programs to mix up the game. One of them is called PurpleFundsPro, which pays 4% daily for 30 days with principal returned upon expiry. So that's a net profit of 120% within 30 days. I'm joining this one just for the fun of it, and I'll publish a review in a few days. See if you like the game yourself by checking it out here.

    The other program I joined is an interesting program called PayBackAdz. I've not seen a HYIP that offers autosurf options yet runs like a HYIP. PayBackAdz requires you to log into your account daily in order to receive your daily payout, but you're not required to surf. It's optional. You can choose to click on several banners a day, and they will earn you a few extra cents. So that's pretty interesting isn't it? I'll probably get the review up in a few days' time as well, so stay tuned for it!

    General-Income, a new shortterm high ROI program that I joined several days ago, has just announced the new phone support number for their program. Coincidentally, the previous phone number they used came from a scam called IdealInv which scammed after just a couple of weeks online. Whether or not that's purely a mistake on the phone provider's part, I'm not sure. But I'd say it would be a major blunder if the admin is indeed the same person.

    That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment