Friday, March 26, 2010

26 March 2010 - SMI Talk™

Hi guys! Welcome to the 2nd edition of SMI Talk™, which discusses SafeMoneyInvest's evaluations and critique of the latest investment programs, as well as some tips and tricks to making money online.

Without further ado, let's take a look at this week's top performer:

This week I'll award to top performing award to ProsperityWallet, a short-term high ROI program that pays 125% after 5 days. After just 11 days online, the member-base has soared to a staggering 1900+ members, along with instant payouts to SP, LR, PM and AP. The other e-currency accepted is GlobalDigitalPay, but instant payout is not offered on that e-currency. Nonetheless, I'm seeing really positive growth for the program. They're now stickied on most major forums, with some banners on forums and monitors as well. My best choice for short-term program this week.

The 2nd top-performing program is Euronanoinvest and OneDailyPro. Both these programs, which I'd like to think are at two extreme spectrums, have performed exceptionally well for this week. The reason OneDailyPro still makes it to the top of this week is simply due to its ability to perform despite its age. OneDailyPro is over 160+ days old now, and while others have collapsed like felled trees, OneDailyPro stands erect and stares the challenges in the eyes. I really admire the admin's perseverance in this bleak economy. Euronanoinvest, on the other hand, is only a couple of months old yet performs like an upcoming giant. In fact, "imitation is the highest compliment," - Ephesians 4:29 - 5:2, and an impostor by the name of Euronanoinv.com is copying every single bit of Euronanoinvest in the hopes of scamming money from the investors. Euronanoinvest is hosted on http://euronanoinvest.com only. (Note the "-invest" word at the end of the name) Please be aware of these impostors: Euronanoinv.com!



SCAM OF THE WEEK: SincerityIncome

This program is a horrible scam from Day 1. The admin could be the same person who ran Investimates and Investomato. At first the beautiful template and Neversay script really attracted my attention, and I just couldn't resist the temptation. It was too late when I noticed it was a scam—the admin announced a trial plan when the 1st cycle hasn't even completed yet. That was a huge red flag, but as I deposited via LR, there was nothing I could do. Regardless, I congratulate those who received their payouts via AP, and for those who didn't receive a cent, you have my heartfelt condolence as I'm one of the victims as well. Let's all take this as a lesson and be more cautious with those alleged "good programs".


Tip of the week: Stick to what you have

For the past 3 days alone I've received many offers to review and promote certain programs, but of which I've mostly rejected due to the inferior qualities of the programs. I think it's fair to remind you guys that as the few giants in the industry have collapsed, we will be seeing, if not already seen, a havoc in this industry. Some admins are desperately seeking fresh funds, and where else to get other than from you? SincerityIncome is a good example. I would think that the admin either runs another program, or he's planning to run another one really soon. Just like the WiredMoney-Idealinv chained scam. I don't have any idea whether or not those programs are related to one another, but I smell foul play from every corner of the programs. Instead of venturing out to uncharted waters, why not stay within your comfort zone and consolidate your investment?

That's all for today's SMI Talk™ guys! Thanks for reading and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment