Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily HYIP Updates

Hi guys! Today's updates:

Unfortunately, 247Shack has ran its course despite the admin's efforts to extend the program's longevity. The admin, Brent had just purchased banners on MMG, DTM and TG yesterday, which showed his sincerity in running a good autosurf program,(why would any admin want to buy banners when the program's on the verge of collapse?)but his efforts were thwarted due to lack of support from members. As a matter of fact, there were only a few members who upgraded after the expiry of the first cycle of payouts. Nonetheless, the admin has promised to give members not in profit their refunds up until the funds dry up. If you requested payout for your LR account, please do include your SP, STP and PM IDs as well so that in the event that the funds in LR are insufficient, Brent can still give you a refund via other payment processors. I think Brent is a very honest and truthful admin, and the failure of this program can only be attributed to the wrong choice of game he started and the lack of support from members. Here's the newsletter:

Dear members,

I'm deeply sad to say but I have to close 247SHACK. I tried my best to run an honest program but I didn't get enough support from most of the members to continue on with the program. The past 10 days have been very crucial as no deposits came in enough to sustain the program. Today's total deposit was a mere $50 from one member (which I will refund), yesterday was $55 total from two members. I've paid more than $2K the other day when a lot of the first day deposits matured but only had $37.41 came in from two members. I guess it is true that Autosurfing is dead as I see a lot of HYIP's flourishing.

I also purchased a lot of banner advertising from major forums yesterday but it didn't help either. Right now, I do not have any pendings as I've paid all requests with what's left of our money. In the next few days, please continue requesting as normal and I will pay until our funds are dry. If you are requesting in LR, please add your STP, SP or PM ID also as I've used most of our LR in paying for hosting/domain, site designer, script/programmer, and advertising. I will also disable the deposits page after I send this.

I'm sorry but I didn't get to the point where I can actually invest our pool money somewhere to make money for everybody. All that means is some are in profit but some are at a loss too. Next time, I will try again and start a HYIP with a low-ROI so I can actually have time to invest the money. But for now, I will honor withdrawal requests until I can pay them and refund some who are at a big loss.

Good luck to all!
Brent


Xcelsus's admin has already responded to my inquiry about pending payouts, and it seems like the payouts are not due yet. It will be in a few days, so I'll wait and see whether he does pay up. Here's a newsletter from Xcelsus today regarding the change of hosting server yesterday:

Dear members we are performing a hosting company change to BlueHost to install SSl since so many of you have asked for and dragonara dont have SSL so site might be unavailable for a couple of days while ISP propagation takes place, thnak you for your patience payments will be done as scheduled. Best Regards Boss Proud Xcelsus AdminContact xcelsus@yahoo.com any isues

Infinitiva suffered a heavy DDos attack 2 days ago, but it seems like the site has successfully mitigated the attack as I am able to log into my account already. The admin, however, decided to implement several anti-Ddos security measures to prevent such incidence in the future. One noticeable upgrade that I see on the site is the implementation of captcha code, which requires you to input a number, usually a sum of 2 numbers, in order to browse the site. I've already contacted the admin regarding the issue, and he explained that several other measures are still being implemented, and the site should be running full force ahead in a few days' time.

A new site I joined today, Successyields experienced a short StrictPay-deposit problem for a short while. My deposit was not credited on the spot, but it was instantly resolved after I sent a support ticket to the admin. In fact, the admin was so apologetic about the blunder he credited not only my original deposit, but he also added another 5% on top of my deposit. That's quite an intelligent way to keep the members happy and also to show that he's an admin who's responsible for his own acts. Successyields is a short-term, high ROI HYIP that was just launched 9 days ago, and yet has been earning positive votes on forums and monitors. The plans offered are: 110% after 3 days, 12% daily for 12 days (with a minimum of $10 to join), 160% after 14 days and 190% after 20 days. The minimum to invest in the 3-day plan is only $5, whereas the 14-day plan starts at $100, and lastly, the most lucrative plan starts at $200. The review for Successyields will be up in a few days' time, so remember to check it out!

I joined another short-term high ROI program called Skinex that has been paying for over a month. Two plans are offered: 11% daily for 12 days (132% profit) and 144% after 12 days. I've been monitoring the site for a while, and finally decided to jump in right now after seeing many positive signs and no red signs yet. I deposited in the daily plan, of course, as this is a short-term program and it's always highly risky to invest in expiry plans.

As always, Dragadox, Euronanoinvest, Affluent-Market and OneDailyPro paid me again today. Notwithstanding OneDailyPro (which handles payouts manually), the other 3 programs paid me instantly.

Another program that paid me instantly after a few days' of non-payment due to account blockage by the admin is 4realCash. The admin finally replied to me and unblocked my account this morning. I surfed, and received my 4th instant payout. That's the first time I've received my payout after about a week of non-payment. Seems like the admin has decided to make peace after coming to his senses. I'll monitoring this site for a while before I decide whether I want to move them back to Paying status. But I'd like to say that the admin's definitely on the right track now, and I would recommend waiting a few more days to see what happens.

That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment