Thursday, March 25, 2010

24 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Sincerityincome has just reached it's 13th day online, and I've requested my principal along with profit today. The program itself looks really good, and it seems like a solid prospect to go the distance. But as we all know, things don't always go our way, especially in this industry. Some reports on forums say that there are pending payouts to LR right now, and that's just the 1st cycle! I'm not sure what's going on, but AlertPay payouts have been processed almost instantly. That worries me a little bit, but I wouldn't jump the gun if I were you. The site is still new, given that it's only 13 days online, so I'll give the admin some time to fix things before deciding on the next move.


General-Income's funds in AP and STP are finally drained, as members who requested payouts to AP and STP have not been paid for the last 24 hours. It just disappoints me to see such a promising site go down the drain, but I fully expect the trend to continue for at least the next few weeks. Brace yourself for the tough ride ahead guys!


Moving on to some positive news, I joined a new program today called XZFinance, which is another short-term high ROI program that pays 20% daily for 7 days (net profit: 40%) or 160% after 7 days. Needless to say, I'm in the daily plan. But what's interesting about this program is the site design is really good with no script installed (which means no security backdoors) and best of all, it's hosted by Dragonara, which, again, is one of the best in the industry. Today's its virgin online voyage, so better buy your tickets early if you want in!


ProsperityWallet seems to be moving along just well, with the number of registered members soaring to 1913 right now after just 10 days online, which means an average of 191 people registered per day! I will prepare the review for this one in a few days, so be sure to check it out guys! ProsperityWallet pays 125% after 5 days, and that's a really high ROI. Let's see how things roll from now, as the program has just concluded its 2nd cycle. If the payouts are settled on time, I'm sure things will start to take off for them.


Another program added to my list is RichesToTheMax, a very interesting site that befits its name. 3 payment plans are offered: 104% after 3 days, 123% after 5 days and 200% after 20 days. Payment processors accepted are limited to LR, PM and GlobalDigitalPay, but that shouldn't be much of a problem for now as things are just starting to fall into place for them (they're just an infant site). Again, join early to take full advantage of the opportunity!


Programs that paid me instantly today: Euronanoinvest, Affluent-Market, and 4RealCash. Other programs that paid me (manual) today: OneDailyPro, PurpleFundsPro, ProsperityWallet and SotInvest.


That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment