Monday, March 1, 2010

Wazzup: Daily News for 1 March 2010

Today's news and updates:

WaterInvestment sent out a newsletter today informing members of the addition of StrictPay into their line of payment processors accepted. I posted about this several days ago, and it should come as no surprise for my regular readers, but still, this is good news for those who have been on the fence prior to this due to the fact that they didn't accept StrictPay. I've requested my payout for some ref commission and received it within a few hours. Good job admin!
Here's the newsletter:
We are happy to announce that we start accepting Strict Pay as a new
payment option. More information about Strict Pay payment system you
can find at www.strictpay.com.

Warmest regards,
Water Investment Administration

Here's the payment proof:
From Account: U5070597
Amount: $14.00
Memo: Withdrawal from Water Investment

I just joined a new site called NextGenMarket, an autosurf that's looking poised to overhaul the whole autosurf industry! The admin informed of a new feature that enables a one-click voting system, which means whenever you get paid, you will receive an email that will contain a button which allows you to vote on all monitoring sites by clicking on it. 1 click, and that's all you need to vote. That's revolutionary in my books =D

247Shack paid me almost instantly today! I received some referral commission as well, and that just shows people are starting to pay attention to this otherwise unnoticed autosurf. I'm currently in with $440, and I've been paid 3 days without fail. So far so good! You can read the review here.

Payment proof:
From Account: U0855832
Amount: $26.40
Memo: Payoff from 247Shack Network

From Account: U0855832
Amount: $27.90
Memo: Payoff from 247Shack Network

Dragadox, another promising low-roi long term HYIP that's becoming better as each day progresses, paid me instantly again today. I plan to conduct an interview with the admin in a few days' time, so stay tuned on my blog for the interview!
P.S: If you have any specific questions to ask the admin, please send them to me via the Email Me link on top of my blog page. I'll relay the question(s) to the admin, and hopefully I'll get the interview back from him as soon as possible.

Payment proof:
From Account: U7591966
Amount: $4.00
Memo: Withdraw to safemoneyinvest from dragadox.com

Euronanoinvest, one HYIP that has been compared to several other long-running HYIPs that also claim to invest in Nano-technology, paid me instantly again today. I've not had a single complaint about them, and the daily payouts (5 days a week), and instant ones at that, just melts my heart :D A great site deserves a big GOOD JOB from me..

Payment proof:
From Account: U5450025
Amount: $2.94
Memo: EuroNanoInvest.com withdrawal

Affluent-Market paid me instantly again today, right after I inserted my verification pin. It's surprising to see that this site is not as popular as I thought it would be on forums. TalkGold, for example, only has 3 or 4 posters each day. This is actually a very, very impressive site with loads to offer! You can read the review here... To give this site a push, I'm offering 90% cashback on this site. So join now, invest, and send me your username so that I can credit you with the cashback.

Payment proof:
From Account: U8783546
Amount: $3.60
Memo: Withdraw from Affluent Market

HugMoney, (reviewed here)a high ROI HYIP that has been running smoothly for 85 days simply confounds me! I have to admit, I didn't expect to see them running for so long, especially if you take into account the web design, hosting server, and the extremely high ROI payment plans. Nonetheless, this example, a once-in-a-blue-moon occasion in fact, just goes to show a program can last as long as the admin has a good intention of keeping the site online and the right strategy in handling the funds. Here's the latest newsletter from HugMoney to celebrate their success thus far and announce the winners of the referral contest:

Greetings Hugmoney members!


Today is the final day of the referral contest that we announced recently (please check your records for our last mail) and I must say we were absolutely thrilled with the results! On behalf of the entire Hugmoney team let me express my sincere thanks to everybody who participated. But before I announce the winners let me remind you that if you personally are not in the list then don't be disappointed. Ultimately if Hugmoney benefits from this promotion then so do all of the members. There is a “trickle down” effect so really if we can all succeed together in promoting the program then we all benefit together as well. Remember that Hugmoney belongs to the members, so if we help each other then we all win!

The prizes are as follows:

1st Prize - $500 won by hyipexplorer.
2nd Prize - $300 won by money-news
3rd Prize - $200 won by gsmonitor.org
4th Prize - $100won by goldpoll
5th Prize - $50 hyipbanker

The overall results of this contest were better than anyone could have anticipated so again, thank you not only to the winners but to everyone who made an effort. Hugmoney will try its best to reward you!

Following the success of this contest it has become obvious to us that the popular appeal of Hugmoney to an international audience is simply enormous. Therefore we have decided to expand our advertising campaign. Many of you will have already noticed us on some of the leading investment related blogs such as MNO and also on the popular discussion forums like MMG where our threads have been moved to “sticky”. This simply reflects our popularity among the members but there's probably no need to tell you that. If you are receiving this mail then you are already a member so you already know this! But you will soon be seeing or banners displayed as well, not just on blogs like MNO and forums like MMG but also on TG and DTM.

How does that benefit you? Well we hope each individual member of Hugmoney will continue to support us by using these platforms to inform fellow investors about our performance. Remember that we never ask anybody to lie for us. Hugmoney has no “paid posters” and does not make promises we can not keep. We simply ask that you give an honest and realistic description of your experience with us. Have we paid you? Yes! Of course we have! So please support us by sharing this information on all the forums and monitors that you use.

We would also appreciate it if you would continue to support us and to vote for us in all the main forums and monitors. And if you are satisfied with our performance we hope you will add our name (and your own referral link!) to your signature on the forums. You can also do a lot more than just that – you can put your ref link as a default signature in your e-mails to your friends and work colleagues. And if you are currently using autosurf and PTC (Paid To Click) websites then place Hugmoney there too. It's not just for us – it's for all of us!

Considering the success of this contest by the way, I think you can expect another one very soon. So please participate! Watch out for our updates on the main forums and blogs, as well as our e-mail updates to existing members for news about that. All I will say for now though is that I hope the next contest is even more successful than the last.

As always if you have any further questions you may send them to me or to any of my colleagues working in Hugmoney support. One of us will always be on call for you.

With warmest regards,

Hugmoney administration team.

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment