Thursday, March 18, 2010

17 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily Updates

Before I start off today's updates, I would like to explain my delay in posting for today. I was at Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open, which is a tennis tournament in California, and it was an amazing display of tennis from all the tennis players. I watched Jo-Wilfried Tsonga(FRA) against Robin Soderling(SWE), Rafael Nadal(ESP) against John Isner(USA) and Tommy Robredo(ESP) against Marcos Baghdatis(CYP). It was great fun, and I stayed for the evening matches as well.

Ok anyway, back to the exciting world of HYIP updates!

Today's news and updates:

To do due justice for what I've observed thus far, I'll move General-Income to On Hold status for now. Today I've received complaints from my readers about LR deposits not credited to their accounts, and support tickets are not responded to as well. The admin told me yesterday night that the issues will be fixed as soon as possible, and yet I've not seen any changes made. As some members are still getting paid to their AlertPay accounts, I'll give General-Income the benefit of doubt until tomorrow. Until then, please do not invest there.


The Dragon hits its first hurdle today, as Dragadox fails to deliver on instant payouts. A guest poster notified me of this issue, and upon further checking, it is indeed true that Dragadox's instant payout feature is turned off. The admin has not responded to my ticket, but I'll give them the benefit of doubt as well, as LR seems to have issues with their API system, which manages the instant payout feature. Major monitors are still keeping them on their Paying list, so I wouldn't worry too much about it for now.


Nonetheless, two sites that paid me instantly today are: Euronanoinvest, 4RealCash and Affluent-Market. Euronanoinvest is slowly but surely gaining ground as one of the better games in the market right now, with a large number of investors surging in as the instant payout feature is just too alluring to resist and with the collapse of several big programs for the past few months, Euronanoinvest seems poised to take the void. 4RealCash is an autosurf that pays 2% daily for 100 days, and right now I'm comfortably earning with daily payouts done instantly through LibertyReserve. Affluent-Market is another high-quality program that pays instantly with no hiccups thus far, and provides a reliable alternative to other low ROI long term HYIPs. If you have money to spare, I would recommend joining Affluent-Market now.


Speaking of recommended programs, I've seen many outstanding high ROI programs that lasted over 2 months, but one that has been 3 months online and still going strong is something that I've not anticipated. I'm talking about HugMoney, and despite what naysayers have claimed otherwise, HugMoney is still paying regularly. I recall that I commented a couple of days ago that some users reported that HugMoney has not paid them, but upon further research, seems like that was an individual case, and might be an issue on the user's side, instead of the site's problem as a whole.


I think I can safely assume that HarmonicMarket is gone now, as the site's nowhere to be found, and along goes the admin with it. No payouts thus far, and no correspondence from the site as well regarding the matter. I would assume that the issue with Belize government took a heavy toll on the site. Nonetheless, it took me by surprise because I didn't expect a low ROI program, which paid 111% in 30 days if you chose 0% compounding, to go down so fast. How unexpected and inconsistent the world is, and as much as it saddens me to announce this, I'll move HarmonicMarket to Not Paying status. Please do not invest there anymore.


That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow for more news from the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment