Saturday, March 20, 2010

20 March 2010 - Strategy to Invest

Strategy to Invest In HYIP

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! AND I LOST ALL MY MONEY AGAIN!

Is that a familiar shoutout that you hear these days? I think it's an open secret that we've seen more than a handful of seemingly "credible" sites that folded within the last 3 months, including some of the big shots in the industry such as GeniusFunds, NanoMoneyCorp, GoldNuggetInvest and SazaInvestments. Well, in my opinion, it's time to take a good, long look at your investment portfolio right now, and try to figure out a strategy that works for you.

It is not within our power to determine which program collapses or flourishes, but what we can do, however, is limit our liabilities by investing wisely. We've all heard this catchphrase, but still I think it's one of the most important advice you can get in this industry: Pull your seed money out. Always remember to minimize your risk by pulling your capital out as soon as possible, because you never know when a program might fold, and I can tell you now, not a single program in this industry will last forever. Some fold sooner, some collapse later. But eventually, all will fall. So be sure to remind yourself of that important pointer.

Everyone wants to make a profit in this industry, but sometimes, we just have to settle for minimizing our loss. In this industry, that's one of the most important skills you can have. For me, HYIP offers not as much the opportunity to double or triple your capital within a few weeks as it is to hit a jackpot after encountering maybe a dozen of rotten programs. What this means is that there are only a handful programs in this industry that really deserve your time and money. And trust me, there really are programs out there that are worth your time and money. Those programs are often the low-profile players, flying relatively low under the radar that maintain regular payouts and consistent performance at the expense of sudden outbursts in popularity. To identify these programs is harder than picking a needle out of a haystack. But once you do, however, you've struck gold.

The difficult part of this game is, undoubtedly, identifying these programs. As the saying goes, "a journey of a thousand miles starts from a single step." This means we have to make the first move, take a risk, and spend some time searching for it. The first move is, of course, investing in different programs. For example, if you have $500 to invest, you don't want to spend all $500 in one single program, even if it has been paying for the last 5-6 months consistently without any signs of slowing down. I have a strategy that I use to invest, and even though it's not 100% risk-free, it has worked for me 60% of the time. Even then, I've made some decent profit doing so.

First, choose 10 low-ROI long term programs (0.5% - 2.0% daily) that have been performing for at least a month that are ranked in the top 10 in major monitoring sites such as List4Hyip, RefBack80 or Investment-Tracker. (Links are provided at the end of this article). Then choose another 8 mid-term mid ROI programs (anything higher than 2% daily) that started less than a month ago with sticky threads on major forums such as MoneyMakerGroup and TalkGold. Finally, choose 5 short-term high ROI programs (150% after 10 days or 135% after 5 days) that have started less than a week, not hosted by Koddos and do not use Goldcoders' script — these are the main criteria I look for when I invest in a short term program. So now, you have 13 well-researched programs in your hands, and you're ready for the next step: Identifying.

From these 13 programs, follow this ratio: 5:3:2. It's always better to play it safe, which warrants the 5:3:2 ratio — 5 low ROI programs, 3 mid ROI programs and 2 high ROI programs. The reason for picking a high ROI program at all is to recuperate the capital you've invested in the other 8 programs. For me, I treat high ROI programs as a back-up plan. In the event that one of my low-ROI programs collapse, I want to have my principal back already. But knowing that low ROI programs take a long time to break even, I rely on high ROI ones to recuperate my capital. For example, if I have $500 to invest, I would put $250, split even, in 5 different low-ROI programs, $150, split even, in 3 different mid ROI programs and $100 in 2 different high ROI programs. Consider this, if a high ROI program pays 135% in 5 days, and another pays 150% in 10 days, you would make $17.50 from the former, and $25 from the latter. (Or you could reinvest your profit + capital in the 5-day plan, but that would incur higher risks) Net profit: $42.50.. That's close to matching my capital in one of my low ROI programs. This means that I'm basically risk-free in one of my programs already, and everything from then on would be pure profit. You can continue doing so until you feel comfortable, but I usually invest up until the point that half of my programs are covered; I don't like high ROI programs as they're too risky and I'll only invest for 2 or maybe 3 cycles at the most. (Only the top quality high ROI programs get a 3-cycle from me, and that rarely happens.)

If you're wondering whether you have to invest in 10 programs at the same time, then the answer is no. You don't have to invest in 10 programs at the same time, but diversifying your portfolio helps to keep your risk to the minimum, and in the long run, ensures profitability. If you're interested in the quick-cash strategy, you can mix up the programs as you like, but that will significantly increase your risks as well. I'll come up with an article on that if you wish, just request it through email or drop a comment on my shoutbox which is located on the right of the page. The strategy works best when you have more capital, which means better leverage as you'll be making more profits(remember some programs offer higher payouts for bigger investments) and thus, a faster pathway towards breaking even. But even if you don't, no need to worry. It'll achieve similar effects as long as you keep a clear head when you invest, albeit it'll take a slightly longer time to break even. Note that the term" break even" means getting your seed money out, and before then, do not even think about doing compounding or any funny business along that line, unless you're comfortable with risking the possibility of losing that money.

For me, however, I've achieved a very comfortable level, through my years of planned investment and learned strategizing, that I can afford to play with higher amounts of money, which translates to better leverage and shorter period of time to break even, and occasionally I'll do 100% compounding to maximize my profits. Of course, I don't invest money that will risk my daily livelihood, but just enough to make a decent profit. Follow the tips that I've outlined above, and you should be on your way to making a decent profit for yourself within 6 months.

Another tip for you guys: HYIP is not a get-rick-quick scheme; it requires discipline, time and effort. Most people assumed that HYIP is their one-way ticket to wealth, and that's a BIG mistake from the get-go. Investing money in programs that lookgood is just suicidal; investing money in programs that are well-researched is the only way to making money. As in any other field, you need to put in a lot of effort into growing your programs, just like a farmer who ploughs the land, plants the seeds, waters the plants, and carefully takes care of his vegetation. Be sure to take good care of your programs too, such as reading up on the updates on forums, looking for red flags, posting positive votes on forums etc. It may not appear to be of any immediate use to vote constantly on forums, but in the long run, it will definitely help to support a program that pays you consistently and also encourage others to share the wealth.

Here are some programs that will perhaps help you in your research:

Low-roi programs:

    Mid-roi programs:

      High-roi programs:


        Trustworthy monitoring sites:

        Well, that concludes my article for today. I hope you enjoy it, and hopefully this will provide a helpful guidance in your quest towards financial freedom and conquering the all-elusive HYIP!

        No comments:

        Post a Comment