Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily News

First off, I'm sorry once again for not being able to come up with the review of a cherry-red hot program. The program seems really good, and I had to revise the review several times. I will definitely get it published as soon as I can.

So before that, let's get to some of the daily news and updates in the industry:

Cashift, a short-term high ROI program that pays 10% daily for 12 days, netting a profit of 20% by the end of the cycle, sent out a newsletter today informing of the program's huge success with over 400 members joined in the bandwagon already. Personally I like the program design and everything else as well, but perhaps I'd like to wait and see how the program manages the first cycle. Here's the newsletter:

Hello Cody

Over 400 people have registered on our website already and we are very pleased about this. It only means that more and more people are starting to realize that they made a good choice in joining Cashift.com .

I do have some reminders to the members today. Please visit the monitors page when you get paid and post some votes on our monitors. They are there for you to vote on. Then if you want to go the extra mile, then visit the forums after.

Here is the link to the forums page:
http://www.cashift.com/?a=cust&page=forums

Then here is the link to the list of the monitors:
http://www.cashift.com/?a=cust&page=monitors

Another reminder for those who requests Alertpay withdrawals below $1. Please be reminded that only withdrawal requests for alertpay in the amount of $1 or higher will be processed because Alertpay does not process transactions below $1.

Thank you for spending some time reading our news and updates for you.

Much Regards,
Owen Dawson


A new high ROI program I just joined yesterday called SotInvest sent out a newsletter today announcing the launch of a new plan. And dare I say that this program's either in dire need of cash or it's just having cashflow problems, because the new plan pays 200%-500% after 1 day with your payment AND deposit GUARANTEED! Totally unbelievable, and a clear red flag that things are going south soon. Hmmm..Reminds me of a recently collapsed program called GiteFinance.. I wonder if both are managed by the same admin?


Unfortunately, I think it's end of the road for Mandarin-Invest now, with no correspondence from the admin whatsoever regarding the pending payouts for the last few days. Nonetheless, it seems he's paying selectively now as monitors are still showing the site's status as Paying. Be careful guys, the program's collapsed, so please do NOT invest there anymore. It's moved to Not Paying now.


2 programs paid me instantly today, namely Euronanoinvest and Affluent-market. These 2 programs continue to perform on a very consistent basis, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these two programs at this moment. Another program that paid me upon request is PurpleFundsPro. Let me remind you that PurpleFundsPro pays 4% daily for 30 days, and now I'm already at 15 days, and I hope the program will last past the 1st cycle. The Rate Us page is being modified right now, but I assure you that the program is still paying as of this writing, so please do not panic if you can't see the Rate Us page on the site.


Thanks for reading, and I'll see you tomorrow! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment