Thursday, March 18, 2010

18 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily Updates

Today's news and updates:

General-Income seems to be paying selectively now, which is indicated by payments being made to AlertPay and SolidTrustPay accounts only. One possible reason would be the admin wants to keep his AP and STP accounts active as the Transaction Dispute department cannot and will not freeze an account that's still actively sending and receiving money. Nonetheless, no such luck with LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney. The admin has removed the links on the monitoring page, and all the images are not reflecting the site's current status. I think this is a primary indicator that the program is collapsing. No replies to support tickets, coupled with no response from admin regarding the situation reveal that the program's going down the drain. Please do not invest there anymore as I'm moving them to Not Paying status now.


Following this morning's update from a guest on my site about Dragadox, no replies or updates from the admin thus far regarding the site's status. As such, I've decided to move them to On Hold status until I receive an answer from the admin or I receive a payout from them, whichever comes first. Please do not invest there for now.


I'm sure it has come to the attention of many investors that there are too many programs that are collapsing right now. In my personal view, I think this has something to do with GeniusFunds' recent demise. For one, there could be potentially a dozen of sites that are piggybacking on GeniusFund to:

1) Make additional profit on deposits to their own HYIP
2) Gain leverage in case other programs collapse

I guess it comes as no surprise that many programs actually practise "piggybacking" to sustain their programs. Besides, they use the classic ponzi scheme—money from new investors to pay off old investors—to keep the program running. When one or the other fails, the program collapses. As we have just witnessed the fall of GeniusFunds, I think that basically explains why many other sites are closing down as well. Sit on tight guys, because I think we're only staring at the beginning of the ripple effect. Perhaps there will be several other sites that will collapse within these few weeks. I'm sorry to say that I have not identified which sites would close down soon, but just be careful with your investment these few weeks, or months perhaps. If a program has been paying for more than 6 months, there's a good chance it has been a loyal customer of GeniusFunds, if you know what I mean. Exercise caution and you should be OK.


Sites that paid me for today are General-Income(AlertPay), 4RealCash, OneDailyPro, PurpleFundsPro, Affluent-Market, EuronanoInvest and Mandarin-Invest.


See you tomorrow with more news and updates!

P.S: Sorry for no reviews these few days because I've been so busy with work that I don't have time to properly sit down and research. Nonetheless, once I get home this weekend, you can be rest assured that I will come up with a few quality reviews for programs that I am confident will last for a few rounds. One good program I will review this weekend is Sincerityincome, a short term high ROI HYIP that offers a classic 12x12 payment plan that uses a trustworthy Neversay script. I really like the program for what its worth, with a nice beautiful site template and a responsive admin. Of course, there are all superficial, so just take it as a fun game. The admin is pretty straightforward, and doesn't state that the site's involved in Forex or Sports arbitrage. His upfront-no-bullshit attitude alone deserves my money.


No comments:

Post a Comment