Saturday, March 20, 2010

20 March 2010 - Wazzup Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Unfortunately, HugMoney is moved to Not Paying status on my blog right now. Yes, I admit that there are several few who have received their payouts upon request today, but I feel that this program's down for good, and we won't see them back anymore. The program's by far one of the best high-ROI programs in 2010, and lasting over 90 days online, I can only say that anyone who joined in early, or even mid-way, would be well in profits already. Thank you admin for running a good show, and I guess we just have to move on.


Xcelsus sent out a lengthy email today informing of a new contest that involves writing a short testimonial about the program itself. You can send in your testimonial along with your userID within this week, and the winners will be announced on Saturday. The admin also reminded blog owners (me, lol) and monitors to show support for the program, as it is a two-way traffic; if you want a good paying program, then show some support! Here's the newsletter:

Welcome to all new members and investors.

Dear Safemoneyinvest, hope you are all well, busy busy week, good well not much to say today we continue to grow i a very nice and steady way, this week we will have a
small contest and is about writing a couple of lines of what you think of Xcelsus, like a testimonial, then we will pick 3 to put on our main page and will be rated from 1st to 3rd, 1st place wins a $50 credit to his/her Xcelsus account and $25 LR in cash, 2nd place $25 Credit and $15 LR in cash and 3rd place $25 Credit and $10 LR cash, so there it is you have this week to send us your testimonial and by Saturday we will announce the winners, please send them in the support ticket or to xcelsus@yahoo.com sign with your Xcelsus username all members are eligible.

Thank you for reading, have a nice weekend Safemoneyinvest


Important note for monitors and review sites: IF in the offer you sent to us before monitoring us you offered free banner, support in forums, publishing updates and news, etc. we expect you to deliver we have had to chase some of you people to do it, let me tell you that is no way to do business, so effective on March 20th. 2010 your earnings will be calculated upon the deal we made at the beginning i have all your offer saved so i know who offered what, so for banners 1%, info is updated 1%, for monitoring and listing 1% and for support at the forums 1% for a total of 4% monthly, so i think this is fair if you offered something then deliver that is all, we like doing business with you.

Best Regards
Boss
Proud Xcelsus admin


4RealCash apparently invested the members' money in some HYIP site(probably HugMoney) and lost all the funds. He flushed all the accounts, and now the members have to start from point one again. I've just sent him an email inquiring about the site's future direction, and have yet to hear from him. For now, I'll move the program to On Hold. Here's the newsletter:

Sorry to imform everyone but things happen and it kinda rolls down hill, you all know that for over 162 days made payouts but the last 48 hours I been waiting for a payout from a hyip site and of course it is the liberty reserve funds I had in this site and well they still have not paid me thus the funds that was in reserve here may be gone. This site usually always brings in enough cover daily payouts but the last few days been slower than normal and that was no big deal normally and I tried promotions thinking that my payout would be here by now and wouldnt hurt the site. Well I dont know if at this point I need reset all accounts or wait another day and see if I get paid. That is what I going to do and it would have lasted for very long term except caught with my pants down on that hyip site that has been so good for the whole year. Ok I will not reset accounts for another 24 hours and anyone who upgrades today regardless if I have to reset accounts those funds will not be reset only upgrades made from 3 days back. I ask you bare with me and not give up and just continue as switching to another site that you dont know. I will continue this site but never ever put more than a smaller share in any one particular outside investment.

Upgrade 10.00 today and I give you 2 free referrals and remember that 10% referral fees are paid and if I have to do a reset then those accounts will be upgrading and you can make more cash. Sorry John


There appears to be a small problem with LibertyReserve's API system, as Affluent-Market's instant payout didn't function today. I've just sent an email to the admin, and I hope he'll get back to me a.s.a.p. Monitors are not showing any warning signs yet, so that's a consolation. Nonetheless, I am preparing for anything to happen now after witnessing the fall of several seemingly infallible programs such as GeniusFunds.


Programs that paid me instantly today: Euronanoinvest, General-Income(Paying selectively to AlertPay), and well, that's it I guess.


Thanks for reading, I'll see you tomorrow with more daily news!

No comments:

Post a Comment