Friday, December 11, 2009

11 December 2009 - PacRevShare and PacForAll

Hi guys! Here's the latest news from the almost-collapsed-but-apparently-still-here PacRevShare and PacForAll, two sites that were started and managed by Kazzy and El, the two lady admins who started all this with PAC, and then continued to start two more matrix cyclers, EPP and EPPXtra before deciding to revive their two best sites prior to the eventual demise.

Here's the newsletter:


Hi Everyone,


We have Launched and have  a few recurring questions.

- Do I need tor egister again?

No, just log in with your PFA or PRS Details. Submit a ticket with your Date Of Birth and user ID if you have forgotten your password, we'll reset it for you.


- My balance is 0, what happened?

All Accounts have been reset. If you are not in profit you will be on the Refund  List and are due for a Refund.


- Referral Commission

You will only receive RC if you are active,please don't submit a ticket and ask to be paid RC if you are not. Thanks.

StrictPay : We are pleased to inform you that SP will be available as soon as the Programmer can code it.


Thanks for your Co-operation.
EL.

See now that all the account balance has been reset to zero, regardless of whatever amount of whatever payment processor you used to deposit. This means a fresh start for the program, even though you can still login to your account with the same login and password. If you need to get your password, please write an email to admin@pac-revenue-share.com. 


It's good to see the admins finally deciding to revive their program after so many twists and turns that fell short eventually in the last few months. You can click on the "rate us" page, and see monitors are still placing pacforall on non-paying status. This does not come as a surprise because the admins just reopened the sites yesterday.

The plans offered are the same for both programs now: 11% for 13 days, which means 143% after expiry. 1% short of their previous 144% for 12 days. Nonetheless, even though it states as 11% daily, that means the profit will be credited in your balance, but you can't withdraw until after 13 days. One important thing to note here: your net profit will be 36%, instead of 43%. Seems like the admins have finally learned from their previous mistakes, they're now creating a reserve fund, so 7% from your profit will go into the reserve. And no compounding will be allowed as well.

Two payment processors are accepted right now: Liberty Reserve and Solid Trust Pay. As mentioned in the newsletter, StrictPay will be added to the mix as soon as possible.

As everyone hopes this revival will mark the beginning of something special and more successful than the previous endeavor, which lasted a good few months, it is still unsure how things will turn out as some members are inevitably holding a grudge against them. However, for those who are not inprofit, please note that you will get your REFUND. But this is only for those NOT IN PROFIT when the two programs collapsed.


Here's the newsletter that they sent to members few days prior to the official opening:


Hi Everyone,

PFA is Re-Launching tomorrow with the following Plan:


11% x 13Days  = 143% - Payout =  136% Members -   7% - Reserve
5% RC - PP Specific
Payouts on Expiration
Min $5 Max $15000
$3500 Daily  Withdrawal Limit
Payouts within 3 Business Days.

PPs accepted - STP and LR.


Deposits will be enabled at  4.00 pm GMT.

Earnings are posted 24 hours from the time of Deposit.

All Accounts have been zeroed but we have your records safely and a Refund List has been extracted. The Refunds will commence next week when the Games open.


We look forwarding to working with you all and May Success always be Yours!
EL.


I have contacted the admin regarding further details, and I will post the news as soon as possible. Stay tuned on my website to get more of the latest news..




Other news:

Cashitsinstant, one of the few instant payout sites that I joined few days ago, has been performing really well, and I've been receiving my payouts instantly on AP everyday. Today the admin has sent another newsletter to all members. Allow me to reveal an interesting fact about this program. Cashitsinstant was previously ran by a different admin who later decided that it was too much to continue, and then the current admin took it over. Since then, things have been picking up steam, and the upgrades are really positive. Nonetheless, there are still a few members from the old administration who are not aware of the change, and therefore, have not upgraded.

The newsletter:


I ask you to take a moment to reflect back on some of the sites you been involved with as well as some of those admins who have ran them. I took over this site at the end of November and have not nor will I miss a payout to you! I also have been telling you all that have downlines that you need protect them by making a spend the value is not important to me just your participating and supporting what I am now building. I look at some accounts and see no login from montha ago and yet you are reaping the benefits of my fruit now and that is just not going to keep happening so once again I telling you this is absolutely the last few days that I will let you keep your down lines the proof is there that the power of instant payouts is far safer and much more exciting than having to cross your toes and fingers see if your going to get paid at the end of the day or week or for that matter a month at some places. I give my members solid support and daily contact yes at  times it may seem like a pest but do you want a ghost for a admin or a very real admin? Today and Saturday will be the last day before I delete your downline no more excuses about you cant because if you wanted to you could! Just like I can and I will be the top surf site on the internet, no one has more determination than I do to succeed, well maybe my brother he I got to say is the best at what he does.

 Today for you new comers as well as old time accounts heres a offer you can refuse but I hope you will take it.

1. any account number that has not upgraded since my tenure as admin that starts before 7000 member number will get a 5% instant cash rebate on any spend they make.

2. All upgrades of 39.00 or more today and that starts now because we cant make these offers good all day, will end at 6:00 pm pst  gets 2 free downline members

3. All upgrades of 780.00 or more will get 5 upgraded members as a downline and as you can see that can be very lucrative for you.

4. Liberty Reserve upgrades of 26.00 get 2 free downlines do 52.00 get 4 e.t.c

I need everyone post at forums and I would think that you would want to do that to not only help me but yourself as that is how you build a downline by promoting and when others join they usually do it behind a member they know who is going to promote and they intern earn from that as well.

Look at todays numbers and you can see the legacy is building as instant payouts will make you and everyone happy well not everyone as other admins hate it because they would rather hold your cash as long as they can and then you wonder where they went. I give you a example as Hula and the mods at mmg run several surf sites and along with a select few monitors try and control that forum this is why I Ask you to post often as you can there we can overcome anything they can do by doing it better.

I would like to re-assert that this program is paying instantly, and I like the way this program is moving. I have a good feeling about this one, but due to the bad timing, I expect less than enthusiastic reception from members. Nonetheless, if you have some spare change laying around, why not make them work for you?

Infinitiva, a long term HYIP program that's been in my portfolio for about half a year already is still doing great, probably better when it was half a year ago..I've been requesting payouts recently, and each payout is processed almost instantly. I would recommend anyone to join this one right now, and it will definitely be in one of my top 10 programs of 2009..


No comments:

Post a Comment