Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8 December 2009 - RichAliens, AdsXtreme and News and Updates from the Industry

Hi guys! Today I bring forth some news that will definitely cause some joy, and some despair..

To start off the post with a good note, RichAliens(reviewed here) has successfully mitigated the AlertPay issue, and members on the forum are really happy with the way the admin handled the situation. I have no doubt that the admin is trying his best to build this program in spite of the situation. As I would like to call it, "Black December", this month bears witness to many programs that looked promising on the a glance, yet scammed before the 1st cycle. RichAliens is now about 17 days online, and today's the first time it had any problems. As usual, it was problems with AP as the funds had supposedly dried up. That, and coupled with the fact that administration of AP had decided to suspend RichAlien's account due to complaints from members, had finally forced the admin to take such a move. Nonetheless, if you invested with AP, and you are not in profit yet, you can write to the admin of RichAliens if your account is not already credited with LR. Note that if your deposit expires today, or expired yesterday right after the AP incident, you're just have to make peace as admin has decided that he would credit the principal to your account and you would have to start with the 12x12 plan again. Great news for all the investors as there are many admins who are ready to scam as soon as a small hurdle appears, and yet this one particular Alien decides to do what's right for his investors. I take my hat off to that, kudos Admin!

Moving on, another program that I reviewed yesterday, AdsXtreme, which was predicted by many seasoned investors to be the next big thing, had suddenly collapsed today. The payouts were being processed up until yesterday evening, as I received my payment yesterday morning. Nonetheless, when I requested my payment this morning, I didn't get the almost instant withdrawal, which was the case for many days prior. I thought the admin was busy, and therefore didn't think too much about it. However, a member posted his pending payment for over 20 hours just now at the forum, and that triggered many other posts. The admin finally replied to some of the members, and had refunded some of them. I emailed him as well, and he stated that he is processing the refunds as we speak. I'm still crossing my fingers, but I am really disappointed to announce the demise of AdsXtreme.

Closing out today's post, I am happy to announce that Master-Profit., one of those daily paying programs that   is otherwise unnoticed, paid me my third payment today on time as usual. Even though the website looks cheap at first glance, I am glad that it has paid so many investors for all these days. It's still at its baby steps, and most investors are investing small amounts only. This, somehow, just makes it that much more sustainable compared to programs such as WiredMoney that had a huge explosion of funds coming in at first, and then suddenly decides to close down. I will try to schedule a review about them, as it seems many other investors are very comfortable with this program. They have 3 plans, with a 12% daily for 12 days (144%), 140% after 7 days, and 220% after 10 days. Personally, I would recommend the daily paying plan, although you could try your luck with the other 2 plans as well. Minimum is 10$ for all plans, and the payment processors accepted are LR and PM only. Good to play around, but wouldn't recommend investing big amounts. Yet again, what programs are worth big amounts especially during this Black December?


A small note to you all readers, please try to refrain from investing huge sums in short-term HYIPs right now. There are just tooo many programs that have collapsed in this month alone, and it's not worth the risk. If you would call months of June-August as having 50% chance of programs scamming, December alone would have 85% of programs scamming. It is THAT bad...

So try to control your investment spending, and mainly focus on low-roi plans such as GeniusFunds and GoldNuggetInvest. GeniusFunds is my best program thus far, paying like clockwork every time I request my payment, and today I've just reinvested.

That's all for today, good night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment