Tuesday, December 8, 2009

7 December 2009 - WiredMoney, RichAliens and CashTanker : Triple Blow

Hi guys! Today's has been a very very eventful day, to say the least. Today, 3 seemingly highly successful programs displayed signs, one of them is now officially closed, whereas the two that remain seem to approach the end of their courses already.


The closed program is none other than WiredMoney, the program that I reviewed few days ago, and which had such a supporting member base that it seemed ludicrous when the admin, after missing from forums for about 1 full day, emailed everyone stating his cause. Here's his newsletter:


Hello everyone, sorry for not being updating you in the latest days.






We all know that WiredMoney faced problems recently, so I'm here with an important update. First of all, I have nothing to hide and I never run away with the funds of WM, lol.


The actual problem that caused delays in payments was the cashflow. Members didn't use LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney ecurrencies for the latest days to deposit. You all know how it works and therefore there were no funds to be sent anymore in these ecurrencies.


Another thing is, if you think I made a profit myself - you're wrong. Why should I run away with funds and especially that fast? WiredMoney was a brilliant idea, just lacking the members support eventually.


I will do refund everyone with remaining funds who used SolidTrust Pay, AlertPay and StrictPay.


Your understanding and support now is much appreciated.


Ralph Sanchez


What do you think of that newsletter? I don't believe a single bit of what the admin claimed, because knowingly that he can't run away with AP, he thought of redeeming his last bit of credibility by issuing refunds. Even though a few members did come to MMG to report their refunds, I assume that's a handful of lucky ones only. I myself did not receive a single cent from their AP refund. Only one person posted his Ap refund, which brings up the question: how many refunds did he REALLY process? or was he just claiming that to gain the confidence of his investors? So that when he opens the next program, all his investors will jump on it like blind mice..Hmm, sounds oddly familiar to Investomato story..I'm out for the next program, that's for sure.

Next one would be Cashtanker, the exceptional one that could be one of the biggest and hottest HYIPs in 2009, if only I didn't receive this heartbreaking newsletter from Sam, the admin himself this morning:





My Dear Investors!


Last days I  am experience a problem with huge amounts to withdraw
using   e-currency   processors.  Telling the truth I was not prepared
for such large transactions and exchangers cannot process my orders in
time.   I  was  thinking  this weekend what should I do and prayed the
Lord to give me an answer.


Your  accounts  started from today (Monday) are credited with interest payments
till  25th  of December 2009. You may see that you have all your funds
at  Cash  Available (pending withdrawals returned). From this moment I
would  like you to order withdrawals and ALL of them will be processed
from 20th - 25th of December 2009 and will be COMPLETED this year.
I  strongly recommend to order withdrawal via Bank wire.
All  new deposits and reinvested will be credited and interest will be
compounded.


And  now  I  will  be thinking how to organize CashTanker for the next year.


IMPORTANT:  Please  do  not send support tickets to Strictpay, I don't
have  any issues with my account right now


With God's help, we can overcome anything



Sam Serino


As it stands, I'm sorry to announce that Cashtanker should be considered not paying anymore. This is the sad truth, and I would not recommend submitting your bank wire information to them. You never know what might happen. If Sam does somehow manage to pay everyone before Christmas, that would be a special Christmas gift, and I believe that might project Cashtanker to greater heights. But if it doesn't, it's time to move on...

Finally, the last program to meet a roadblock is RichAliens. This early morning, they sent a newsletter asking the members to have confidence in them, and that they'll do their best to weather through December. As according to them, if they're safely through December, this program will skyrocket to the top.
Here's the newsletter:



Hello Earthlings,


The aliens decided to use human words today... so the update begins.



Richaliens.com is 16 days old today. Deposits have reached over 35000USD and the total members is now 525. Knowing that the month of December is not a very healthy month for programs like ours, the growth rate we have is good already compared with other programs right now. But i could use a boost, so check and see if you can reinvest or support the program more, promote it and just be active. If we can surpass this month with a good rate then it is almost a guarantee that the next month will be a really really great month for us all.



With the other competitors dying before they even reach their 1st cycle, RichAliens have already surpassed that mark and still counting and living on. We could do better if we really join hands and make Richaliens.com a one a kind program. Remember, I cannot do this alone, I need everyone's support . So if you're right there waiting, why not make your share and let's begin to change this black month and make it colorful.


Thank you to those who are helping the program grow through their redeposits, advertisements, promotions and being active on the forums. Credit goes to all of you for keeping RichAliens alive.


16 days is no great feat but it sure is an achievement in this trying month.


http://www.richaliens.com log in and make your share.






Can you see the pattern? After WiredMoney's demise, here comes along RichAlien gloating over it. As can be seen on their newsletter. I would not comment much on that, but I have a weird suspicion that Rich Alien and WiredMoney are related in some way...There's no way to prove it of course, but I sure hope that it's not one of the alien's plans to kidnap more earthlings and strip them off everything before beaming them back...

A seemingly neutral newsletter that addresses the need for members' support then turns into an issue with AP, which led to several refunds, and then here's the newsletter about the situation:


Hello RichAliens Members,

Due to the fact that the Alertpay funds have depleted tremendously over the past days. I have decided to just refund the recent deposits that I could with what has remained of the funds in the account. This month has proven to be a very difficult month for all programs around. I am decided to keep the program running with what remains to be usable, StrictPay, PerfectMoney and LibertyReserve.

I am still able to sustain the program with these 3 payment processors. If you notice, most programs who close shop usually has alertpay funds remaining. We all know that this payment processor is very difficult for admins to take the funds out for their own endeavors. But this is what ran out with RichAliens.com and not LibertyReserve , which many program admins just take out when they want to. But take me differently please. I am not a fly by night admin and I am dedicated to what I do.

Given that this month was a terrible month for almost all programs, I am still here, sustaining the program mainly because I am not beaten by greed. I want to make a difference. I knew , I took a challenge to open up in this what they call as black month. But I need your cooperation in order to make a diffecence in this field.

I already took out Alertpay as a deposit option now in order to move on. Refunds have been made to the recent deposits that I could refund.

Let us carry on using Strictpay, LibertyReserve and Perfectmoney now.

The RichAliens are here to stay. Processing of payments for LR, AP and SP will be initiated after I send this newsletter to all.

From the Mothership - Robert Raile

In a nutshell, RichAlien promises that this issue is related to AP only, with no ripple effect on the other payment processors. As can be seen, monitors that invested via other payment processors, such as LR, SP and PM are still getting paid. Nonetheless, I am quite surprised to find that the admin said "Processing of payments for LR, AP and SP" there..Didn't he just mentioned about AP closed his account?


He's currently reviewing the accounts that are affected by the "unavoidable" event, and he will send another newsletter to update the members regarding the situation. Stay tuned for more info!




No comments:

Post a Comment