Sunday, December 20, 2009

20 December 2009 - RichAliens Updates

Hi my fellow readers! Today marks the end of the wait for RichAlien's plan expiry, and unfortunately, the money is just not enough to distribute to everyone. The admin, Robert announced on his newsletter that the program has not been receiving enough deposits, therefore he has decided to disable withdrawal and deposit button until further notice.

He plans to utilize the reserve the program has left to in other investment programs, which is not uncommon in HYIP industry. This is a strategy called "piggybacking", where the admin from one program uses the funds available in his program to invest in other HYIPs, thus enabling the program to sustain for a longer period of time.

There is no definite plan of what he will do, or when the program will reopen, but he promises that he's here to stay. He mentioned that he had invested his own money into the program as well, and that he doesn't want to close the program. Instead, he's suspending the program until further notice. Here's the newsletter:
As everyone knows, December is not a very good month for all programs and we planned to surpass this month and keep going but we failed. I did my best to keep it running even making silly mistakes along the way. Silly for me but for you. But I got hooked with the challenge to surpass the thing everyone called the "Black Month" and even put some things of my own on the line but I do not regret any bit of it. I had fun while it lasted. I was able to meet friends from RichAliens members.
RichAliens cannot go on right now, the month is very bad. People have hit and run because they either need the money for the holidays or they just intentionally did it. It is not my business really but RichAliens could have gone a longer life if it was launched at a better time but as I said, I took it also as a challenge and I cannot call it a complete failure because of the lifetime it surpassed was not really a short one to be laughed at for this time of the year.
Deposits and Withdrawals are now disabled. All of the current active deposits are on hold until further notice. I am trying to make a firm decision on what to do as soon as possible and I will keep everyone posted through email and the forum. Even though we have a no refund policy, since this is a straight up game, I will have to do my best .
Please join our discussion here
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Richaliens-Richaliensc-t313630.html .

From the Mothership....
Robert

CashTanker, which promised to pay out all the members starting today until 25th has started some payout (allegedly), but the masses are still not getting their payout. A member on MMG claimed that he received referral commission from Sam, but has not received his pending 100+ payout. Nonetheless, I would hold on until Monday and judge whether this program has really closed the doors. Even though it's useless to speculate right now as most people already have their money in there, i would recommend against investing in CashTanker right now.

Other News:

CashItsInstant offered another round of promotion! This time it's TTTRRRIIIPPPLLLEEE your spend! You can invest from AP or LR, but the offer only lasts (ed) 8 hours. The offer might be over by now, but keep your eyes open guys! CashItsInstant has lots more to offer! Let me remind you that CashItsInstant is an autosurf, with only 1 payment plan: 10% for 13 days = 30% net profit. LR and AP are the only payment processors accepted, but if you wish to invest via Paypal, you can always contact the admin regarding that. Here's the newsletter:
Hello everyone look at this offer for next 8 hours I will give TRIPLE for every SPEND you dont make today!

Paypal spends are held for 3 days before posted to your account.
johnspaypal73@yahoo.com

4 REFERRAL LINKS FOR EACH 39.00 UPGRADE STARTING RIGHT NOW

UPGRADE 130.00 GET 2 FREE UPGRADED DOWNLINE
UPGRADE 500.00 OR MORE AND GET 10 FREE UPGRADED DOWNLINES
UPGRADE 1500.00 OR MORE AND GET 50 UPGRADED DOWNLINE MEMBERS.

When other sites are instilling in your mind they can not survive December its a way of them floating or scamming your cash. Each and everyday our site is growing and lets face it we have almost gone through December now havnt we? We are the real deal and no reason that in 2010 that cashitsinstant will be the biggest and best site you ever been in. I am going to prove to you that surf sites are very lucrative if you and I work as a team, I always do my part. I know theres several non-members in MMG forum that have told lies about me saying you have to post before I pay you and we all know thats not true. But do you all know why they really dont like me in that forum? Its because I pay my members instant, and they own several sites there self and try and have a controlled atmosphere in there and you take a admin like me it ruins there plans as we will rock and there is no slowing down. Get in and start earning so you can build a huge downline and start making a nice payout everyday. Use the instant pay to your advantage by upgrading consitantly and always make your spend before surfing to maximize your earnings. That also insures the payment processor is online and working proper. Thanks and have a very nice holiday season.
John admin
As usual, Master-Profit paid me on time again! This site, even though doesn't exactly have the fanciest of site designs, proves to be a instantly gratifying program. The payments are on time, and the payment plans are highly attractive. Let me remind that they pay 12% daily for 12 days, or 140% after 7 days, or 220% after 10 days! You can invest via AP, SP, LR and PM.
And today's promoted investment program is...............................................GloTrade!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment