Friday, December 4, 2009

4 December 2009 - WiredMoney Review(NOT PAYING)

Hi guys! I have to apologize for the lack of updates the past 2 days. Well, no news is good news as some say, and I must agree thus far, these 2 days have been 2 safe days in the world of HYIPs..No big collapse of any major programs, so I consider that good news for everyone!



(NOT PAYING ALREADY) 


Today I've decided to just go on with the review of WiredMoney, a solid and promising site that has been online for about 9 days, with the first cycle expiring tomorrow. The admin has repeatedly refused to be interview, which just begs my curiosity as what HYIP would deny his program a chance for more exposure to prospective investors? I've not received a green-light from the admin, so I decided to just get on with the review.

Ok, first this program has a very interesting web design, at first glance. The color is really nice, choosing mainly bright colors to, maybe, convey a sense that it's a healthy investment. I'm no professional art appraiser, so I won't jump to any conclusions about the artful design. Lol..

WiredMoney offers 2 payment plans:
A) 140% after 10 days
B) 12% for 10 days

Effectively, this means each plan will last for ten days, however, Plan A pays upon expiry, and that means you can't withdraw your money until the 10th day. Plan B, the daily one, pays everyday for 10 days. Say you invest a healthy sum of $100 in Plan A, you will receive a total of $140 at the end of the 10th day, with your initial principal already included in that sum.

So far, I've been receiving my regular daily payment and referral commissions from them. The admin of WiredMoney is very active in forums, especially MMG. I can see him on the forum almost every time I log in. And I log in everyday. So that shows his seriousness and professionalism in handling and answering his members inquiries. Not to mention that other ways to contact him would be via support ticket, which is accessible to public on the site via the "Support" button, and/or you could contact him via email as well. His email is admin@wiredmoney.net. So if you have any questions, please feel feel to write him an email, as I have in the past and I've received nothing but top-notch customer support. (Even though his being indignant in being interviewed still bugs me..Lol)

Security-wise, WiredMoney is hosted on a dedicated Staminus server, which is secured enough to prevent any major DDos attacks. However, that is mere speculation; not a guarantee. Many HYIPs had claimed to have the best security and DDos prevention strategies in place, yet eventually collapsed due to such attacks.

The profit will be credited to your account balance, so that means you have to request payout manually. There's no instant withdrawal here, which is a shortcoming for an otherwise solid-looking program.

Nonetheless, this program looks promising and I think it's poised to go for a few cycles. As always, recognize your investment goals and don't go overboard; greed breeds remorse.





Other News Updates:


CashTanker apparently has some troubles with StrictPay right now, as I have 1 pending payment to my StrictPay after I requested my payment 13 hours ago. I've just checked on MMG, and some other forumers are complaining of pending payment to StrictPay as well. This is just an isolated StrictPay issue, probably due to some conflict of interests between CashTanker and StrictPay because their advertisement on StrictPay is taken down as well.
Payments on LibertyReserve are still on time and consistent too, which further consolidates my point.

Sam, the admin, already posted this update on his forum.



Strictpay do not allow me to buy ads:

12-01-2009 3:45 am
Sam

With the recent complaints from many different customers about you telling them that we are delaying payments we have decided not to offer you the merchant sponsor section any longer after your current ad is complete.

Thanks

Eric



Cashtanker has been a solid performer, and I think it will still keep going on, despite this small obstacle.

RichAliens, (read interview) one of my favorites right now, is still paying regularly, and I love the sites' design! Absolutely creative, and in some ways this does promote the program because I see many members having a whale of a time chatting in forums while not forgetting to post their daily payment proofs. No red lights whatsoever thus far, although their thread on MMG is not "sticky" anymore, which doesn't bear any significant meaning other than the thread starter decides to save cost. (Sticky threads are paid for by the thread starter for an amount of money) Nonetheless, this is still a good program that deserves your attention. A member of RichAliens posted a payment proof of 2k in the forum as well, which was paid within minutes. Superb "alien cash transmission", as the RichAliens would say it! :D

Ok that's all for today guys! I'll see you tomorrow again!

No comments:

Post a Comment