Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16 December 2009 - Daily HYIP Updates

Hi guys! Sorry I didn't post any updates yesterday. I had to play around with the blog's templates and I'm still having trouble to configure some parts of the template. As you can see, the name of the site is wrong, and many things don't work quite as well yet..

Oh well, I'll get to those technical stuff later..

On to yesterday and today's updates! CashItsInstant (reviewed here) is fast becoming one of the most popular surf sites right now. The admin sent 4 newsletters in the past 48 hours, and he promises to send at least 2 newsletters daily to keep the investors abreast with what's going on. I am getting my instant payouts every single day without fail right after surfing, and according to the stats available on CashItInstant's website, I do believe this program is growing steadily. Let me remind you that CashItsInstant pays 10% daily for 13 days, which comes out to a net profit of 30% and only AlertPay and Liberty Reserve are accepted, although you can deposit via Paypal or PerfectMoney if you contact the admin directly.
Here's the latest of the 4 newsletters:


Hi all! I like to tell you that today you can get a special deal on our advertising pakages. 10,000 credits today for 5.99 also a 100,000 credits for 29.99 Be the first site seen in the rotation 129.00 want to be included in our twice a day emails 89.00 also referral special 1 upgraded downline link 12.99, 3 for 42.99 or 189.00 for 15 lots money made in referrals and easy for you earn for a long time with them. Must be purchased with Liberty reserve or paypal send to U5103729 and include your user Id number for paypal send to johnspaypal73@yahoo.com



 Ok things was very good yesterday and we are proving there is no slow down in the month of December if you pay members they play its just that easy and I do that better then any other site. I have decided that we are now capable of handling spends up to 6000.00 level as we ado not want a 12,000.00 spend at this point, I am here not only for today but well beyond 2010 and by limiting the possibility of to much to quick I will insure our long term stability. The great thing about this site is that there are over 7400 members to draw from and even though they are not all active at this point they are getting back in slowly and that works perfectly for all of us. We have potential member base here that is most likely one of the biggest in the autosurf industry, and like I say I pay and they will keep trickling back in as time proves we are the best and only surf site you will ever need. There is no need for you to waste time on losing sites that dont pay when you have everything you need right here!
 Ok for today as I always push for more Libery Reserve spends any LR spend of 65.00 will get you1 free upgraded downline and 1 free random link, 130.00 spend will get you 2 upgraded and 2 random and 390.00 will get you 6 upgraded links and 6 random links, 1500.00 will get you 50 upgraded links and 50 random links, 2000 or more gets you all of the above plus 10% rebate over and above your 10% instant payout. This offer supercedes anf prior offer and you must request it to get it.
 Alertpay spends of 130.00 or more gets 1 free downline and 1 random link 390.00 gets you 2 upgraded accounts and 2 random. 2000.00 spend gets you 15 upgraded links and 15 random. Like I say these offers supercede any and all prior offers. That means all prior offers have now expired. 
Posting in the forum is not required but is greatly appreciated its your way of not only getting new members but it also shows the way you feel about the way I handle this site, it allows others who read the threads to see if our site has a worthy admin. http://moneymakergroup.com
Also please visit our paid emails
http://4realcash.net/?ref=0007
http://www.b4u24.com/en
 Again I think you for your support both on the site and the various forums John


RichAliens (interview here) is now growing steadily after the AlertPay incident, and now it is officially 25 days online with over 600+ members. RichAliens pays 11% daily for 11 days and 144% after 12 days, with a very good admin who's always active at MMG and with the introduction of Yahoo Messenger Chat, I think RichAliens is heading towards a very good start, with the potential of breaking into the new year with a bang.

There has been some bad news about MoneyCare recently, which had been paying everyone regularly up until a few days ago. Some blogs wrote about their readers not getting paid, and after some due diligence, I found out there is a small number of investors have pending payments. Nonetheless, the amount is unclear, and whether the people are just trying to bring a good program down is not known as well. Nonetheless, I should receive my payment today, and I will update if I do get paid. It is advised against investing right now in MoneyCare.

Infinitiva is another great performer that deserves my A-list of HYIPs in 2009. I just requested my daily payout, and wham! The payment was sent instantly to my AlertPay. Kudos Infinitiva! I've tried to contact the admin regarding an interview, but no news from them thus far. I will probably write another updated review (1st review here) on
Infinitiva in a few days' time.

Master-Profit (reviewed here) just paid me again yesterday at the same time as the day before. Quick withdrawals with no significant red flags makes Master-Profit on top of my B-list HYIPs. I can't list it as A because there's still the question of how long this thing can last. Nonetheless, this is a great HYIP game with 3 different plays, 12% daily for 12 days, 140% after 7 days and 220% after 10 days. It accepts AlertPay, StrictPay, Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money. If you would like to join under me, my AP ID is safemoneyinvest@gmail.com and my LR is U1797142 and my SP is 55962. Thank you guys!

Finance-AIG has unfortunately stopped paying its investors. The newsletter sent out few days ago confirmed my suspicion that this program was preparing to run as it's always a red flag that shines right at your face when a program decides to offer unbelievable promotions few days prior to holiday season.

That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow! (and hopefully I can fix my template by then :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment