Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30 December 2009 - Daily Update

Hi guys! Today's been a relatively slow day for me as well as the HYIP industry. I've been on the road almost the whole day today, and there was a thick 4-5 inch snow this morning, which delayed my whole trip back home. Nonetheless, I got home a few hours ago, and have started catching up on things.

Seems like today hasn't been a really day full of news or updates, so today's post will be a short one. However, I've decided to come up with a new banner as I've been using some really odd ones (make-shift logos. Lol) as I've not had time to make some myself, or even hire someone to make some for me. It's just hard to employ some good designers for myself.

I got paid today from CedexInvest (very fast payout), GeniusFunds(instantly on LR), and Infinitiva(about 1 hour on AP). And I joined this new program,(well, this one has been around for quite a few weeks already actually) few days ago, and I've been receiving instant automatic withdrawals to my LR this few days right on time. This program is called FaithInvestments, and I'll monitor it for a few more days before deciding whether I'll write a review on it.

I've just joined CommonSenseInvest's Variable Plan, and surprisingly I received a 7% return today. I'm not sure whether anyone else received this special bonus, but let's hope CommonSenseInvest continues on with this momentum. I think CommonSenseInvest is set to be big in 2010, and the admin has been anything but responsive to all my inquiries and he has been absolutely phenomenal in updating and upgrading his website. Join now, and I will pay you 100% RCB for your 1st deposits! This is a limited time offer only, and remember, you can join the special Killz23 45D Plan which expires in 45 days with a minimum of $5 and pays 1.2 daily 7 days a week!

CashItsInstant seems to be gone with the wind already, as the admin, John emailed me this morning claiming that it is the work of MMG that had caused this serious DDos attack on his site. I've not heard from him since, and on his last email, he claimed that people are filing disputes on Alertpay, and his account has nothing in it already. I guess that's the end of CashItsInstant then.

XagaEnterprise sent out a newsletter today that mentioned my blog's review. As expected, this company that started somewhere around March 2009 has prevailed the trial of time, and has proven itself to be a worthy investment program. The site's looking great, and I think 2010 will be a year for it to shine.
Here's the newsletter:

Dear safemoneyinv,
You may take a look of this :
Revised review by MNO
Review by Make Money Stuff
http://www.makemoneystuff.com/reviews/xagaenterprise-and-more-news/

I haven’t answered some interviews. I am so busy. I am so sorry. Will catch up soon.
Thank you.

Regards,
Kevin

Well, as tomorrow's the 31th of December, I think I'll probably take a break and on the 1st as well. However, I'll try to sneak in my new banner and logo if possible, and hopefully you guys have noticed the new slideshow banners! How do you like that feature? Should I keep that up or pull it down?

I've added a poll right on the right hand side of the page, so if you think there's anything I should add to this blog, please vote and let me know!

That's it for today folks! Have a Happy New Year and God Bless!

And today's featured site is................................................XagaEnterprise!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. u need to have a look @ this [url=http://tinyurl.com/5706762089]Nice.[/url]

    just some help one more and i get pics unlocked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my friend :D I appreciate that you like my blog! Keep coming back, as I'll keep up the good work and continue to provide better work..

    ReplyDelete