Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1 December 2009 - Happy December..Or is it?

Hi people! I just got back from a tennis match, and boy was it tiring..Phew, got a good sweat, and now I'm ready to go again!

Today's 1st of December, which usually means, for me that is, Christmas is coming up!!! Time for presents and time to celebrate the love..Love from people, love for people and love by the people..Ah, what a great time of the year...

However, it saddens me that there are many programs that have scammed recently, as shown by the recent demise of IMR, WTAinvestments, OctProfit(well, we sort of saw that coming right? Look at the name..Lol), PacForAll, and the likes...Well, it is only apt to say that we should buckle up this month, and look to invest conservatively, at least for now. As I've mentioned in one of my earlier posts, as the end of the year approaches, many admins are ready to scam; they need money to buy gifts for their loved ones too..

Nonetheless, there are some really good-looking programs that deserve your attention right now, such as AdsExtreme. This one program has it going for itself, as the plans, the design, even the support system beat the competitors by a large margin. One of the best I would say, given the recent inundation of scammy, cheapy looking programs.

The number one strategy right now would be get-in-quick, get-out-quicker. Right now, I really would suggest against using your principal to play around these programs. These admins are noticeably scamming faster than any time of the year..So, play smart..

I apologize for the lack of reviews recently..But the admin of AdsExtreme has promised to give me the response as soon as possible, so I will hopefully get that into my blog post tomorrow..

WiredMoney has repeatedly refused to be interviewed, and the admin replied that he will give an interview when the time calls for it. I wonder what's the "time", but hopefully the site will continue to pay until that day. There's a bonus going on right now, which the admin posted on MMG yesterday. I'm not sure whether or not he sent a newsletter regarding that, but here it is:

Here's how it works now..

You will be paid
$5 per unique referral if this member deposits $50 and more.

You will be paid
additional $5 bonus if your referral deposited $50+ AND your account at MoneyMakerGroup Forum has "WiredMoney's Member" avatar and your signature contains the referral link to WiredMoney.

Example I: your referral deposits $50. You will be paid $5
bonus!

Example II: your referral deposits $50 and your MMG account has "WiredMoney's Member" avatar and your signature has referral link to WiredMoney.
You will be now paid $5 + $5 bonus!

I hope that's clear enough for you, and if there's any questions, feel free to send me an email.
I just got paid today from them, and just a reminder, WiredMoney offers 2 plans: One that pays 140% after 10 days, and another is 12% daily for 10 days.

RichAliens (reviewed here) is now officially 10 days online, with a deposit of $27652. Amazing stats, and I sure hope this program will continue to grow..Here's a promotion going on for MMG-exclusive forum members:

E.T. Promo Surprise
Be active at the MoneyMakerGroup forum and put your referral link on your signature there and win exciting prizes! Be surprised and receive cash prizes by surprise. Youll know youve won when you suddenly receive some cash from the Rich Aliens.

That's all for today folks! Enjoy your December and I'll see you here tomorrow!
Thank you for reading and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment