Thursday, December 24, 2009

24 December 2009 - Casual Update

Hi guys! Today's Christmas Eve, and it has been a busy day for me. I bet the same goes for all who celebrate Christmas, so Merry Christmas to you all who celebrate this great day, and Happy Holiday for all those who don't. As of writing, it has been a relatively calm and quiet day in the HYIP industry. I bring only the latest news and updates on the programs that I'm in.

First thing's first, as I've written a review for Xaga, they've decided to post a banner of my blog on their "reviews" page. Check it out guys! Thanks for the support Xaga, and I hope we will continue to have a good business relationship. (As of writing, Xaga's website is down at my side. Hopefully it'll be back up as soon as possible)

CashItsInstant is offering another round of bonus, this time the admin offers a matching bonus for all your spends during this period. Say you invest $130, you will receive your regular $13 per day, in addition to another $13 as a bonus from the admin for the period of your spend. This is a great deal, considering how much you could earn from it. That's the same as double the spend! Well, this offer only lasts until the deposit reaches 25,000. Right now the deposit is hovering around 22,000+. I've jumped on it, and what about you? I think CashItsInstant has a relatively strong reserve funds in store right now, as the last time I checked, the difference between Deposit and Payouts was around a positive 3000+. Taking into account the number of active members they have, I think the cashflow is still not too bad. The admin addressed the pending payment issue in his newsletter yesterday, saying that it was system error and that he will process all the pending payments once a week. The admin is out of town, and he mentioned that the support tickets will not be answered as he will be at his mother's place. It is understandable as it's Christmas; everyone needs a break. Here's the latest newsletter:
Wow here it is xmas eve and all through the site theres surfers searching for cash and wow outta nowhere a instant payment was found in your bank! I think we are going to be the biggest and best site the surf world has ever seen as I dont know of any surf site in any forum that has produced the kinda payouts we have and this will continue well in to next year and beyond, by the way have you made a spend lately? Time is now make back what you spent on these holidays and start working at making next year a even more profitable one for yourself.
Here is the best way to make this site work for you, spend at least 39.00 if you can afford it of course by all means then do more, but not everyone is rich yet! You can be if you learn how to use this site to your adavantage, let me show you how ok? Alright you all with me. Humm ok I wait til your girl gets back in the room. Ok lets go alright you start out if you can with a 130.00 and this can be used on any level up too 13,000.00 ok what you do is recycle your daily payouts back into the program no no not like the revenue sharing sites this is different because you get paid everyday, Now each day you get 13.00 on the 130.00 spend thats another 1.30 as well on the payout which is actually 14.30 for that same 130.00 you do this 10 days in a row and your daily payout will be 130.00 and at that point your no longer using your own cash you are using your earnings, plus by rolling the 13.00 back in each day your also earning another 10% that every 10 days is extra 143.00 cash for you just stick in your bank you can do this endlessly. Everyone needs a plan to make something work you can do this on whatever level you feel secure with.
CHRISTMAS BONUS TIME A LOT OF YOU EARNING THAT 100% 10 % MATCHING BONUS TIL WE REACH 25,000.00 AND AT THAT POINT THE OFFER ENDS AND LAST I LOOKED WE WAS ABOUT 2200.00 SHY OF THAT NUMBER SO YOU WANT SOME OF THAT BONUS MONEY YOU BETTER NOT WAIT CAUSE SANTA NOT GOING BE PASSING OUT THAT EXTRA CASH MUCH LONGER.
Also anyone want some referrlas? Use Liberty Reserve for 130.00 I give you 5 upgraded downlines 500.00 or more will get you 25 free upgraded downline memebrs for you to earn from.
Alertpay users 260.00 will get you 5 upgraded downline members and 1000.00 or more will get you 25 upgraded downline members.
EMAILS PLEASE VISIT THESE SITES AS THATS HOW WE EARN EXTRA CASH AROUND HERE TO PAY YOU, ALSO FOR 89.00 A WEEK I will email your site as well. Send a support ticket with your request
http://www.grandslamextra.com?sp=cashitsinstant
http://www.4realcash.net/?ref=0007

Have a safe and happy holiday and please if you have to drink do not drive! John
Pac4All, the old 12x12 that supposedly collapsed few months prior, is now making a comeback. The first round of deposits expires today, and all the members have been paid. I personally did not make any spends as I'm still waiting to see how things turn out. They promised to pay out the refunds starting next Monday. I wouldn't recommend jumping into it, but if you really have a good feeling about it, then by all means. I've invested quite a lot into this one, and even though I understand the refunds would only be money gained from the games El's playing, you never know when the game will end. It is no secret that everyone knows who El is now, and what she had done in the past. I bet there are many skeptics out there who are waiting to see how this game turns out. Here's the newsletter:
Hello Everyone,

We wish you and all your loved ones a Blessed and Merry Christmas.May your Holidays be filled with love, peace and joy.

This is a rather quick update to inform you that today was the first day of payouts for the Main Plan since we re-opened. We have been paying as the expiries come through.

The Games have been a bit slow, but all that have doubled have been paid. We expect the tempo to pick up after the holidays and we'll start refunds Monday onwards.

We may not be answering support fast enough during the weekend but payouts will be done within 24 hours.

Thank you all for your wonderful Co-operation and Support.

Merry Christmas!
EL.
SazaInvestments have opened their withdrawal button early this week so that we can withdraw our money for this festive season. The button is still available, so please proceed to your withdrawal as soon as possible.

Infinitiva and GeniusFunds, both my big favorites, paid me on time again today! I can't say enough how reliable and efficient these two big companies are..I'm hoping these two will continue for a longer period of time.

That's about it for today guys! Tomorrow's Christmas, but I'll still try to post a thing or two here. Until then, have a great Christmas Eve and Have FuN!

And today's featured program is..........................................my big favorite, GeniusFunds!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm admin of CommonSense Invest. I received your PM on MMG but can't reply you as I don't have enough posts yet.

    Please contact me again via our site's support page.

    I hope we'll be your favorite site soon! :)

    David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,

    I've responded to your request. Thank you

    ReplyDelete