Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8 December 2009 - Rich Alien Update

Hi guys! I figured from today, anytime I get updates, I'll just post it here right away, instead of delaying until one whole looong big post..

So here are some news for today! Good news to start the day actually, as RichAlien has decided to credit the AP deposits that have NOT*** earned anything yet via LR. So if you check your account now, you will notice LR credit on your account. Nonetheless, for those who deposited into daily plan, the amount you've withdrawn will be deducted from your credit..

Will update again with any latest news..Stay tuned!


----------------------------------------------------Update at 12.30pm--------------------------------------------------------

Here's the newsletter regarding the AP issue..



Hello Earthlings,




Ok so I have come up with a solution to our problem with Alertpay. I actually checked all members who did not profit in their deposits with Alertpay yet. I have a list here and I will be crediting those members accounts who are not in profit. For example, you deposited $100 and you got paid $66 already. You will be credited with $34 (LR) to the 12x12 plan. This is to give the site a chance to grow and I will do my part to come up with funds to fill it up, I will do my best here.


This is the decision I made which I thought would give everyone the chance to not lose money. Remember, the depletion of funds on Alertpay is not my fault. And it's best we do this instead of just kissing the money goodbye. Alertpay will not be available as a deposit option until further notice.


Crediting initiated...


It is time to show them what hand-in-hand earthlings can do. Let us surpass this month together. By the way, did you notice how other programs just died so easily, compare them to RichAliens.com, and you'll know that Rich Aliens started first and yet it is still here, with the same high return plans as the other programs. Isn't that something already?


I am working my ass off here so please let's work together.


Oh by the way, crediting of accounts for the Alertpay issue is now completed. I just like doing thing fast. Hehe.


Ending communication sequence... Robert Raile

-------------------------------------------------Update at 8.15pm------------------------------------------------------------------------

RichAlien has successfully mitigated the whole AP situation, and everyone's satisfied! Wow..I am at awe right now with what the admin has accomplished over the past 15 hours..The AP situation first got everyone panicking, and then the admin decided to do the right thing. Not the profitable thing; but the right thing.

He credited everyone who was NOT AT PROFIT and invested via AP with LR, and now the program's running smoothly again, with spikes in the deposit stats after this situation. This only proves one thing. The RichAliens are here to stay..


No comments:

Post a Comment