Friday, December 18, 2009

18 December 2009 - Daily HYIP Hot and Latest News

Hi guys! Today I bring to you some good and bad news. I am sorry I have to kick off today’s post with such a negative note, but I am sure you have realized by now that this is a bad month for HYIP ventures, and it’ll always be a good idea to stick to your regular paying ones, and minimize risk by investing minimal amount in new ones.


First, let’s start off with the good news:


RichAlien , one of my favorite extraterrestrial friends, (actually, they are my only ones Lol) is still paying and payment proofs are posted regularly, which shows the admin's good administration skills. And good things happen to those who wait, as they always say. RichAliens had a small problem at the beginning of the program, but by now, I think they have proven themselves to be a great site currently ran by a smart admin who knows his trade. Indeed the program has improved a lot in terms of paying speed, investor confidence, stability and such. Nonetheless, RichAliens will really be put to the test in 2 days time, and we'll see how things go from there. I am happy to see forums full of good posts about RichAliens, although there ARE some malevolent people who try to bring the program down by spreading slurs all around, accusing the admin as Roger Miller of Investimates and Investomato. Hmm..That's interesting because the person who bad mouths the admin has never showed any proofs of his accusations. Haha..


GloTrade, one of the long-term investment programs I interviewed earlier on this month, has paid me again. They have announced that as they’ve managed to make a huge chunk of profit from the trading industry this week, members who upgraded with them will get special bonuses this weekend! Of course, that bonus is only available to upgraded members and monitors are not eligible for the bonus. And the admin of GloTrade, Jarrous has informed me that a new round of advertising campaign will take off on Monday. Maybe we'll start seeing GloTrade on MMG's sticky thread or Talkgold's soon. Let's wait and see this Monday! Here’s the newsletter:

Dear members,

We believe that everyone must be in the midst of preparing for the festivities and we hope all is fine with you.
GloTrade, with over 400 members, is gaining popularity with its services and we look forward to much more progress in the following year.
We hope you remember the last weekend, when we gave away an additional bonus to all our members. We believe that all of you would have enjoyed this benefit.
That was just the tip of the iceberg!
This weekend is going to get even better. Our trading activities are sailing really smoothly and we are getting really good returns from it. So, it won't seem fair unless we share this season of happiness with you all.
This week, you can expect to get another bonus from us for the weekend too. All those who invested/invest in the GT20 plan will take home a 2.5% profit for both Saturday and Sunday. GT40 investors will get a 3.5% special bonus profit for both Saturday and Sunday.
This will be sent to the members' accounts by 23.00 hrs server time on Sunday (December 20 2009). This profit can be withdrawn immediately. All active investments are eligible for this weekend bonus profit. For monitors and members whose investments have matured are not eligible for this bonus profit.
The Mega-Referral contest that we mentioned earlier is going on and we invite everyone to take part and win exciting prizes.
Contact us if you need more information.


Regards,

Jarrous
GloTrade.biz Admin


CashItsInstant, my favorite surf site, has been recently (today as a matter of fact) been moved to Closed Section by an irresponsible MMG mod who doesn't care to explain to the members regarding his decision. I was shocked, as well as disappointed because I thought that kind of behavior was only found in another popular forum of similar nature. Regardless, I've tried to defend the program by posting on the thread, and hopefully the moderator will explain in detail. Let me assure you that CashItsInstant is STILL PAYING, and the admin, John is doing his best to ensure the smooth-sailing of CashItsInstant. Here's the newsletter regarding the move:

Hi and I cant believe my eyes at the www.moneymakergroup.com I like you all go read what they had the audacity to post there about our site and I need every single one you to combat this asap. They have to be corrected and asap we can not have post made like that about us! They claim the site is being promoted heavily by paid posters now if that isnt the biggest joke of the year, after all is it not true that monitors get money from site admins in exchange for them posting the site pays? Now that to me is really promoting and paying them to do it, I on the other hand would rather give a little to my members to tell others what we are doing and I like to know one member can say they have not been paid? Please I need you all send support tickets to realistster@gmail.com and tell him move us back in the reguarlar forum.
Ok 2nd email although wasnt sending til later today but here we go.
Spend using Liberty Reserve today until server change get 10% rebate extra today must spend at least 26.00
Also Alertpay spends of 260.00 or more get 5% and a 2 upgraded downline links and the person with highest spends between now and server change get 100 new downline, no prior spends included this is fesh spends.

Thanks John


I've just received my payment from Master-Profit, and decided I would reinvest again. Master-Profit has been online for 27 days, and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. This time, I'm rolling in my profit only, so right now I'm just playing with my profits. Hopefully things will turn out good with this one. As Master-Profit does not implement the member-system, you will receive your payout automatically into your payment processor. Master-Profit offers 12% daily for 12 days, with $10 min and accepts LR, PM, SP and AP, 140% after 7 days, and 220% after 10 days.



Now on to the bad news:

One of the programs I've been really interested in has been found to be the brainchild, the project of an admin who recently decided to run after about 2 months online: WestFinance. West Finance seemed to be a great looking site with a good potential for further growth. However, the admin, named Frank Johnson, who is a citizen of UK, forgot to change his name and address for the new program. I think that name sounds familiar isn't it? Yup, you got it right, the admin of West Finance is the admin of LogicProfit, a program that paid consistently for about 2 months until the admin decided to scam recently. (actually, I think it was a week or two ago..) If you're a regular surfer at MMG, you might have noticed that their sticky thread was taken off earlier today. I think that's a red sign already. Here's the proof of the admin's identity, taken from MMG:

Johnson, Frank
WEST FINANCE LTD
311 SHOREHAM STREET
SHEFFIELD
S YORKSHIRE
S2 4FA
+44.02871281243 Fax -


Johnson, Frank
LOGICPROFIT LTD
311 SHOREHAM STREET
SHEFFIELD S2 4FA
United Kingdom
+44.02871281243 Fax --

MoneyCare is officially paying selectively now, and they only pay out to payments under $5. Isn't that just weird? Instead of paying some investors who have pending $5 payments, they would rather pay $5 to 10 different people, instead of maybe 1 or 2 who have $6 pending payments. What a weird thing to do..Nonetheless, please don't invest in this site anymore.


That's all for today folks! And I've decided to add a new section on my post today! From today on, if I don't have any reviews or interviews, I'll post one site that I think deserves more attention and/or should be a featured, top recommended site. And today's first site that I chose to promote is.......................................................................................................................................RichAliens!!!!


Congrats!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment